The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Panda Update Explained: It's More Than You Think!

jcorkern

<b>Senior Member - SEO Pro<br />Global Moderator</
Administrator
This is probably the most accurate explanation that I have seen to date on Panda/Farmers updates. I am pretty sure that the ones who are suffering from these updates will have a chance to see how they can rectify their positions and standing with Google and the rest can see the trend that Google is heading into the future.

Some of that future is here because of the release of Google + 1 and the Oct 13th update this month.

This means the video was completed not long after the first Panda update. It will give you some insight into the advanced and almost AI level they are beginning to attain within their algorithms.

This should really level the playing field.

Check it out, you will be glad you did.

Google Panda Update Explained

Another, broadly related, thing to be aware of is that once you get high up on Google page one you need to be aware that Google is increasing its human reviews of these sites, and if in the opinion of the reviewer they don't stack up in terms of value to the visitor, usability and several other factors they will initiate a downgrade in your search ranking.

This means you need to consider how a potential rater will view your site when he/she sees it.

I have a copy of this reviewers guide and have formed the habit of referring to it each time I start a new site. There's not much point in doing all the work of ranking well just to face a downgrade at the end of it.

If anyone want's a copy of this guide just PM me with your email address and I'll shoot it to you.

Great info, thanks for the share.

Google is changing, ranking sites based on "what humans like," and not just SEO, and links.

Basically, build your site to please your audience and it will do well.

MI
Back