The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Keyword Planner Alternatives

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
There are several keyword research tools better then google keyword planner and those, the best thing is they are also free.

Keyword Revealer
Keyword Revealer: The Ultimate Intelligence Keyword Tool

A super keyword research too, where you can sort your keywords in different ways like monthly search volume, word, CPC etc

Keyword Tool
http://keywordtool.io/

You can research your keywords in the different search engine like Bing, YouTube, App store etc. But you can't see any search volume here for the free subscription. If you want to see the search volume, my suggestion is to copy the keyword and upload it to the keyword planner.

Übersuggest
Keyword suggestion tool — Google suggest scraper — bersuggest

If you are looking for language based keyword research then this is one of the best free keyword tools. You find all the potential keywords in here. Best for local keyword research

Amazing!!!

If one day there is a vote who should be the next mortal that becomes a God in Olympus or in Game of Thrones, I shall nominate you.

This is is just so awesome and it is exactly what I needed.

I am also new here as well as new in affiliate marketing. I have seen all the site you already recommended here and all of them are useful. They have different features, I think by combination with them anyone able to get their desired keywords.

If you have a little money to spend, SEMRush is a great tool for Competitive Keyword research (Organic)

WordTracker, Wordstream, KeywordSpy, Keyword Discovery and LongTailPro are some other best alternatives of Google Keyword Planner.

MI
Back