The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Going Down

Paul_KY

affiliate
lmao, I can actually hear hapiness in your voice and see a spring in your step whenever g00gle has issues. You crack me urp Paul.

You are righ Duke,
Paul is over joyed each time Google had a little hiccup, I wonder what he has go again them

Yes I agree with paul, probably these companies are generating false clicks and doing anything for the money, it's really very sad.

Even Other than Google there are so many companies those calling themselves an Internet advertising company that shares profits with members, it gives three options to earn money  by clicking on website links via e-mails that they send, by clicking on banners and text ads in their paid-to-click section, and by referring others to the website.

It's a numbers game as far as media buying is concerned. And anybody who can manipulate numbers gets the edge. This is unethical, and needs to be curbed.

What do I have against Google?

#1 Their customer service staff s*cks. They're arrogant, and if you don't have an advertising budget of 25K per month or more, you're not high priority IMHO. I guess 10K per month isn't good enough. Oh well, Overture does just fine, plus I get a Christmas card. LOL

#2 They don't rank my sites high enough. I want 5 thousand visitors per day from them, not 500. And I want it free, b*tches!

#3 What #2 said!

Yes I agree that they're arrogant, if you are going to call them via phone and email (suppose when you're suspecting some fraud clicks), instead of suggestion or guideline, they might say that they will down your account and once you are banned you are banned for life.

No, not right now. Try https://www.goclick.com/acct/register.mod for now. It's much cheaper at a penny per click then Overture at 10 cents per click (minimum). And don't try to compete with the big boys, with the high volume keywords. Bid on the 2, 3, 4 and 5 phrase keywords.

To be honest, if you don't have a business plan outside Adsense, I wouldn't dive into PPC advertising right now.

Everyone loves free games. Go sign up for cashbreak.com, send em some traffic via text links and in turn you can register for their free traffic system, which sends pretty decent traffic for framed free traffic.

This is an area I'm extremely weak in. Thanks Paul, I'll look at it and prolly start a new topic full of questions. It looks like you and I are the thread hi-jack kings today.

Hey, Temi, did you know for $12 I could get 1200 UNIQUE VISITORS, who are READY TO BUY/SIGN UP via a PPC campaign?

Look, directories may have been hot some time ago, but I'd dump those asperations if I were you. Hey, but some will beat the dead horse until it's dead 10 times.

JMHO

banners
Back