The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Chrome?

nullifygirls

affiliate
hi respected members.

I have a problem, I am a businessman and banking is main department in our business.

Some banks provide us online banking facility but I don't able to get benefits with online banking facility. Because I have iPhone 3g and banks requirement adobe PDF reader in device. Therefore I select Google Chrome for installing in our device but I don't find Google Chrome's version for iPhone 3g. Pleas advise me that how to get profit with online.

Google chrome and always do like this, you never consider about this browsers actually Mozilla browses are very interesting to use. compare with chrome Mozilla is best.
let's try and tell me.

Ff has more addons Chorme & IE is like childs vs FF. lot of plugins & features that other don't have been able to get numbers

Chrome is most widely used....changing of browser will not give you that much profit. Update the device according to demands.

hi respected members.

I have a problem, I am a businessman and banking is main department in our business.

Some banks provide us online banking facility but I don't able to get benefits with online banking facility. Because I have iPhone 3g and banks requirement adobe PDF reader in device. Therefore I select Google Chrome for installing in our device but I don't find Google Chrome's version for iPhone 3g. Pleas advise me that how to get profit with online.
try Mozilla Firefox , because google chrome i see only for Android

MI
Back