The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google can't crawl my site

satnavdevice

affiliate
I have a 2+ years old site, which has lot's of back link. But google cannot crawl this, any idea to include this site in google index?

does your site have flash animations or pure flash site?

if it's a flash site.. SE will have a hard time to crawl your site...because, there are few or no SE can crawl flash site :D

Yes if your site have dynamic pages so Google have a hard to crawl your site and site pages. Google easily Crawl Basic html pages.

No, there is no flash or any other animation things, it's a social bookmarking site based on pligg cms. Actually It was in google's index, I think it may penalized by google. Any way to again included it in google?

Actually It was in google's index, I think it may penalized by google. Any way to again included it in google?

If it was in Google's index then it must have been crawled at some point.

It may be that for whatever reason you have recieved a manual penalty. There is an option to 'request reconsideration' in the Google Webmaster Tools. If you feel you have complied with the Google Webmaster guidelines then write to them asking if there is a penalty and request reconsideration if there is.

Before submitting the reconsideration form you need to make sure sure the following things.

1. There is no black hat practices on your web site

2. It should be pure ( should follow google webmaster TOS)

3. No bad neighborhood present (out going link to irrelevant site or link firm)

4. If you purchase any paid link ,I recommend you to avoid it before submitting your website.

I have a 2+ years old site, which has lot's of back link. But google cannot crawl this, any idea to include this site in google index?

My opinion if u use high and relevant site link exchange and start networking site and some forums discussing..then u can see after some time google clrawl u site..

The "sandbox" is not an official google term, it's just a term that everyone else uses to explain why most new sites have problems with the big G. New sites in google don't only have a tough time ranking, they can also not appear for their own company name &/or domain name.

Do you have a sitemap?, try submitting it again to Google and wait for a day or two then If you still can't find you site on Googloe, maybe it's at the last place on the list of keywords that you are using... Optimize and link build your site so that your rankings will go up and you'll see your site using your choice of keywords...
I don't think that your site is banned or sandbox since you've said that your site was indexed, which means that you are listed on Goolge... or maybe, your robots.txt keeps blocking the spiders that will crawl your site...

banners
Back