“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Google and linking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by smoothmarketer, Aug 6, 2013.

1. smoothmarketer

smoothmarketer Affiliate affiliate

Does anyone else feel that the new rules regarding links from google search engine are a bit too much? It seems that they are making it tougher and soon people will just run away to other search engines. However, it might actually be a good thing. Whats your take? You can view the discussion here http://www.webpronews.com/google-sets-new-official-link-rules-2013-07

2. Voluum
  3. larrypaul

larrypaul Affiliate affiliate

Google Linking and its parameters are really nice good things. Let the team of google analyze and lets us know the real good things..

4. sidhqmmty

sidhqmmty Affiliate affiliate

You are saying very right But google search engine don't like spammy links. google likes naturally links to get good rank.

5. richardjack67

richardjack67 Affiliate affiliate

Thats really great Google and linking,,..

6. abhishekbt

abhishekbt Affiliate affiliate

Google has a lot of rule that is making life too difficult for SEOs, but I think that is not their mistake because if they will not do that, then they will definitely not hold the market as they are holding now and could have been worse than Bing, yahoo etc...It is their continuous effort that they are standing out from the crowd. It won't take even 1 month for SEO to destroy Google results if they make them free from all those policies and updates.

7. Bangalorewebzone

Bangalorewebzone Affiliate affiliate

In latest updates are more useful for my website, Now my website showing in best page , Thanks to google , I need more updates from you .

8. mikesmithnew

mikesmithnew Affiliate affiliate

There is only one rule - "Do Not Spam"

Create few quality links, with high quality content. It will help you.

MI