The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Ads

Maksimus

affiliate
Hello! I am new here and new to affiliate marketing, trying to get more experience about affiliate marketing. I have a question about Google Ads. Why Google Ads doesn't except affiliate links? Whenever i am trying to use one they just disapproving it. I was trying to use pretty links, or shorten links, but it didn't work. Could somebody help what should i do? Thanks!

I dont have so much experience with google ads but in my case i use bing ads to promote affiliate links from clickbank and i dont have any problems so far .Maybe you can give this a try

Hello! I am new here and new to affiliate marketing, trying to get more experience about affiliate marketing. I have a question about Google Ads. Why Google Ads doesn't except affiliate links? Whenever i am trying to use one they just disapproving it. I was trying to use pretty links, or shorten links, but it didn't work. Could somebody help what should i do? Thanks!

This is true on other platforms as well. What the more sophisticated platforms are doing is trying to retrain affiliates to use a more sophisticated approach to affiliate marketing. You see, most of the more sophisticated platforms selling traffic opportunities expect the traffic buyers to at least meet the level of sophistication of their respective platforms.

Google advertises themselves, FB advertises themselves, and others do as well. Look at their ads, see how they do it. Look at the ads of more sophisticated traffic buyers and make note of their link destinations. We are in an era of growth and part of that growth is platforms like G and FB, etc., actually paying close attention to what the consumer tells them, then they map out changes and policies in their platforms to reflect that.

I have friends that are deep into black hat. They will never give it up, but that is because that is all they know and care about. However, their returns have diminished by 50%, 60%, 70%, and 80% over that past many years because black hat cannot adapt to what the consumer wants. They are losing a battle because black hat simply has no means by which to overcome what the consumer wants.

Ads and creatives, destination sites and landing pages, made by less sophisticated affiliates, are not getting approved because the consumers have already spoken loudly that they don't want those ads or landers that are very conspicuous affiliate efforts.

Here is the golden rule, Content is King & Traffic is Queen. Make the two of them sophisticated to level of the most successful marketers, meeting all platform policies, and you will win everytime!

The alternative, and also a lucrative option, is to stay away from the more sophisticated traffic sources and build a business on tier 2 and tier 3 options.

Google will not accept your affiliate links because it does not help the in any way or because what they get out of it is very little. Google only invests in profitable things ad it seems like your links are just not worth it to google . You can try a different option though because you still have some things you need to learn.

Try a landing page with a TOS/Privacy Policy to make the hypocrites at Google happy.
Also, make sure any offer you are using is high enough revenue to cover the PPC cost and have what you consider to be a 'reasonable' margin.

Ads and creatives, destination sites and landing pages, made by less sophisticated affiliates, are not getting approved because the consumers have already spoken loudly that they don't want those ads or landers that are very conspicuous affiliate efforts.
I believe in another post, you recommended to use a specific approach when it comes to advertising on a platform like FB. For isntance, to have a website that's catered around writing reviews or general content (blog style) about a specific niche and adding 2-3 posts per week on the topic. Then, have your affiliate links on such a website as opposed to just a landing page that's intended to pre-sell only. This way, you're providing the reader with some sort of consistent and relevant content they can find useful and FB would prefer? I am assuming that with this method + compliance with FBs TOS, one should have less trouble getting their campaigns approved? Thanks!

I believe in another post, you recommended to use a specific approach when it comes to advertising on a platform like FB.

Yes, most of that sounds like something I would write.

For isntance, to have a website that's catered around writing reviews or general content (blog style) about a specific niche and adding 2-3 posts per week on the topic.

I haven't searched for the post, but from what you have expressed I take it I was responding to someone thinking about advertising on FB or maybe Google, which have some hefty requirements to be very competitive as a white hat marketer. The rewards of using a more sophisticated engagement with users results in a more sophisticated response from users. This is something platforms like FB and Google truly want from advertisers because the public has told them this.

Also, I do not refer to any of my content as posts. I write well researched and relevant information on very specific topics for my readers and I write this content several times a week. I add content to specific pages, and/or, I often add the new content as child items (pages) on that topics menus (menu>topic>sub-topic>sub-sub-topic).

I'm not big on blogs to be honest. I prefer sites. That does not mean you can't use a CMS like WP, it just means I do not find the traditional blog layout to be effective or useful for marketing.

I also would likely never recommend a review site. They have been beaten to death and are a dime a dozen. I know there are tons of them out there, but a content site that features a product can have reviews without being a review site. Reviews are helpful when they are real, but building a site strictly for the purpose of publishing reviews I think has worn out its welcome with today's users. Users today want unadulterated and solid information, and maybe a sprinkling of reviews by real users with real experiences.

Then, have your affiliate links on such a website as opposed to just a landing page that's intended to pre-sell only.

Please do not think I am opposed to landing pages. In fact, I use them all of the time in a more modified version of the old "link Wheels". There are links and banners sprinkled about in strategic locations on my sites that will lead the users to a landing page of my own, and for the purpose of a pre-sell.

In addition, there are forms of marketing, especially with CPM, CPA, PPC, some push, and native, et al, that can be highly lucrative with just a lander. If you are advertising on platforms other than FB and Google, you can still create many successful campaigns that utilize a simple lander that is well constructed. Landers are becoming recognizable by the general public, not to all, but a significant portion. Enough that it has caused both FB and Google to take steps in reducing that experience for their members and users.

The difference between my use of landers and most others is that I place a content site between the click through and the lander. I actually presell the presell in a fashion. Mostly because I am a content marketer. After all, the one moniker that will always stand for the net is that of being the "information highway". Hence, I like publishing information in a fashion the engages the users with what they seek, while all the time my intention is to collect their emails, have them click links and banners, and to (and this is exceptionally important) have a great user experience so they will return.

This way, you're providing the reader with some sort of consistent and relevant content they can find useful and FB would prefer? I am assuming that with this method + compliance with FBs TOS, one should have less trouble getting their campaigns approved?

Yes, in those terms, that is what FB and Google have a preference for. They want you to provide a great user experience that engages them prior to your using a pitch page like a lander. That said, there are some landers in specific niches that FB has a great tolerance for. I don't know off hand what they are, but I am sure that info isn't hard to find.

I do know that the preference for FB is like this:
Ad>FB Page>Lander
or, as I do it
Ad>FB Page>Content Site>Lander

The second one is what is preferred by Google most of the time.
Ad>Content Site>Lander

Google and Facebook are backdoor 'affiliates' --by demanding high advertising costs they become the de-facto (paid-in-advance) 'affiliate'.
This one reason why (I think) they make life so difficult for affiliate advertisers.
They have ulterior motives (IMO).

MI
Back