“webinar”/ paypertrail
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Good vs Bad marketing strategy in CPA programs

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by Pavel Yudkevich, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Pavel Yudkevich

Pavel Yudkevich Affiliate affiliate

I encounter a lot of quantity marketing which basically means getting a lot of cheap leads hoping that the statistics will play in our favor and some of them will become sales. While this method achieves its goal to some degree, it is NOT correct quality-marketing. Correct marketing has 3 simple steps:

1. What problem does your product solve?

2. Who suffers from this problem?

3. How to present your product to these people?

Start broad, then gradually focus. The more you focus and understand each of these questions – the more sales your leads will bring. Making your job more effective.

Nanette and Sam Jones like this.
  2. Golden Goose
  3. Sam Jones

Sam Jones Affiliate affiliate

i like this, it is simply true talk!

Pavel Yudkevich likes this.
  4. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

What you are pointing out is known in marketing as identifying the customer (or target market's) pain point and offering the customer a solution.
    Now, the cost of the pain and the price of the solution is the conundrum.

Think of this as a toothache and the possible solutions to ending the pain

[​IMG]

Nanette and Pavel Yudkevich like this.
  5. Pavel Yudkevich

The price is simple and set by the market (Customers + Competitors). When your tooth aches you will pay any price in order to make it stop, you won't be able to think clearly about different solutions. Usually you take painkillers until you are able to get to your dentist. However, when marketing online, the decision making is more intelligent and the customers will not purchase a product unless you present it in a way that speaks to their emotions. Even if they really need it. So I think those 3 questions will bring you the needed insights to successfully track the right customers and present them your product in the right way.

6. Graybeard

Horseshit :p
    People buy based on emotional need taking precedence over financial cost all of the time -- that is one reason why credit cards exist and there is a debt burden.

The Internet is not so special -- the Internet is not a privileged class anymore -- it's full of the same people as in the real word -- in my country (anyway).

7. Pavel Yudkevich

Seems to me we are talking about the same thing just you miss the point of what I write :)

8. Graybeard

Now explain the Pet Rock, Cabbage Patch Doll or more contemporary :the Pokémon Go.
    Totally useless things that people buy :D

9. Pavel Yudkevich

Ask those who buy it what they get from it. I am not a customer so I have no idea but my guess is that it might be a sense of belonging. The majority of people who spend money on "useless" trends usually do it in order to belong to certain communities.

10. Nanette

Nanette Affiliate affiliate

Yes
    Let's put salt on the wound
    :(
    Where it hurts
    And give Em a ...
    Remedy
    :D:cool:
    Ca-Ching!!:)

11. Ian_murphy

Ian_murphy Affiliate affiliate

Thank everybody and the author for creating the post!

Pavel Yudkevich and tyoussef like this.
banners