The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good vs Bad marketing strategy in CPA programs

I encounter a lot of quantity marketing which basically means getting a lot of cheap leads hoping that the statistics will play in our favor and some of them will become sales. While this method achieves its goal to some degree, it is NOT correct quality-marketing. Correct marketing has 3 simple steps:

1. What problem does your product solve?

2. Who suffers from this problem?

3. How to present your product to these people?

Start broad, then gradually focus. The more you focus and understand each of these questions – the more sales your leads will bring. Making your job more effective.

I encounter a lot of quantity marketing which basically means getting a lot of cheap leads hoping that the statistics will play in our favor and some of them will become sales. While this method achieves its goal to some degree, it is NOT correct quality-marketing. Correct marketing has 3 simple steps:

1. What problem does your product solve?

2. Who suffers from this problem?

3. How to present your product to these people?

Start broad, then gradually focus. The more you focus and understand each of these questions – the more sales your leads will bring. Making your job more effective.
i like this, it is simply true talk!

What you are pointing out is known in marketing as identifying the customer (or target market's) pain point and offering the customer a solution.
Now, the cost of the pain and the price of the solution is the conundrum.

Think of this as a toothache and the possible solutions to ending the pain

2cents.png

What you are pointing out is known in marketing as identifying the customer (or target market's) pain point and offering the customer a solution.
Now, the cost of the pain and the price of the solution is the conundrum.

Think of this as a toothache and the possible solutions to ending the pain

2cents.png
The price is simple and set by the market (Customers + Competitors). When your tooth aches you will pay any price in order to make it stop, you won't be able to think clearly about different solutions. Usually you take painkillers until you are able to get to your dentist. However, when marketing online, the decision making is more intelligent and the customers will not purchase a product unless you present it in a way that speaks to their emotions. Even if they really need it. So I think those 3 questions will bring you the needed insights to successfully track the right customers and present them your product in the right way.

Horseshit :p
People buy based on emotional need taking precedence over financial cost all of the time -- that is one reason why credit cards exist and there is a debt burden.

The Internet is not so special -- the Internet is not a privileged class anymore -- it's full of the same people as in the real word -- in my country (anyway).
Seems to me we are talking about the same thing just you miss the point of what I write :)

People buy based on emotional need taking precedence over financial cost all of the time -- that is one reason why credit cards exist and there is a debt burden.

The Internet is not so special -- the Internet is not a privileged class anymore -- it's full of the same people as in the real word -- in my country (anyway).

Now explain the Pet Rock, Cabbage Patch Doll or more contemporary :the Pokémon Go.
Totally useless things that people buy :D
Ask those who buy it what they get from it. I am not a customer so I have no idea but my guess is that it might be a sense of belonging. The majority of people who spend money on "useless" trends usually do it in order to belong to certain communities.

Now explain the Pet Rock, Cabbage Patch Doll or more contemporary :the Pokémon Go.
Totally useless things that people buy :D

This step its very important you need to know your clients needs what they want and how you can help them

The price is simple and set by the market (Customers + Competitors). When your tooth aches you will pay any price in order to make it stop, you won't be able to think clearly about different solutions.

I reckon what you guys have been talking about are just emotions in a loose sense, whatever connotation they possess: pain, joy or sense of belonging.
So it doesn't just come down to specific feelings, it's about emotional intelligence in general and lack of emotional intelligence leads to spontaneous purchases. Thus, evoking a feeling you need you can get your potential customer

I suggest Cashvertising - talks about the Life Force 8 (the 8 most important things that sell based on emotions)

It talks quite a bit about consumer psychology. Just read the first chapter, and chapter 2 if you have time. It's right up your alley! (all of you)

https://manofsteelsuperman.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/cahvertising.pdf

Don't worry about the rest after chapter 2... Chapter 1 is enough to get you thinking, and it's not TLDR.

Of course, he's a copy-writer, but it makes no difference, he's spot on when it comes to identifying the motivation for buying and how to spin ad copy out to make it super link-bait.

MI
Back