The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Good Morning - My name is Alex

A1ex

affiliate
Hi All,

My name is Alex, and discovered this forum about 2 months ago during a random Google Search!

I have some previous experience running a couple of blogs, content creation, local seo for small businesses and running wordpress sites.

I have been outside of the online marketing arena for a little while, and I work full-time in an unrelated profession.

In my spare time, I am looking to start my own affiliate marketing business leveraging content marketing and paid traffic. I don't have a clear business model in mind, and thats partly why I am here, to learn from more experienced marketers and network.

If you have any questions, let me know. Its great to be here, and I look forward to interacting with you all soon.

Welcome Alex and we are glad you found us.

Browse the forum, you will learn what to do and what not to do if you take the time to read.

Feel free to ask questions in the threads you read if something is unclear to you.

Hi Roger,

Thanks very much for the warm welcome. I look forward to learning from and contributing to the forum.

Hi All, My name is Alex, and discovered this forum about 2 months ago during a random Google Search!

Hi @A1ex , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us. The big G is good to us.

I have some previous experience running a couple of blogs, content creation, local seo for small businesses and running wordpress sites.

All of these skills will come in handy with marketing.

I have been outside of the online marketing arena for a little while, and I work full-time in an unrelated profession.
Welcome back to the IM Grind!

In my spare time, I am looking to start my own affiliate marketing business leveraging content marketing and paid traffic. I don't have a clear business model in mind, and that's partly why I am here, to learn from more experienced marketers and network.

You will be able to establish your entry point and develop a plan relatively easy with this community. Loads of great members contributing actionable content everyday.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Last edited:
MI
Back