The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good CPC with minimum deposit lower than 50$?

Is there any quality traffic CPC Ad network with deposit lower than 50$? I want to test first my affiliate program before I invest more than 50$ to advertising.

You can try taboola, they have no minimum deposit. As far as I know, they also have monthly invoice billing along with prepay option like other ad networks. :)

@Zacki will be able to provide more info.

What do you suggest for Adult traffic?
Exoclick ($200 minimum deposit) and plugrush has CPC traffic. I've had issues with Exoclick when they asked me to wire $1k if I want to continue advertising with them, I'm not sure why'd they say something like that. Plugrush traffic is super cheap but mostly spams and bot that needs to be filtered out, so it may take some time.

Hi,
Taboola doesn't allow any adult advertising on its network.
It's true, though that there is no minimum deposit.

About Taboola:
  • Taboola is the largest Discovery Platform for the open web, and we reach 1.4B people around the world over 70 times every month.
  • You’ve probably seen our recommendations before. Taboola typically powers recommendations you see below articles on more than 10,000 global publishers like ESPN, MSN, Business Insider, in moments when the user is looking for what is next.
  • Taboola can also help diversify your strategy outside of search and social, and we can work to achieve your ad KPIs across all stages of the purchase funnel.
Look for our special offer on the Resource page.

Here to answer any question you may have.

Targeleon min deposit is 50$. We offer a bonus for the first top-up and loyal advertisers. On the top of that we have calendar traffic for iOS.

MI
Back