The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gonna start media buy journey but little lost

TrafficYoda

Hey guys
I am having fun on pops but I wanna move to media buys banners on Adult,
I'm a little lost in how to find some proven good banners without cost, Searched around offer banners but these are bad doesn't look as good, visited make massive free version didn't work no matter how much refreshing I did. Even contacted their support got no replies.

Now I can try to make some of my using adult images and putting CTA, but i also wanna take a look at what's working best on the market.

I know there are spy tools but I personally can't afford one yet. any free methods anyone knows of?

You can use Dating Programs with free banners. Some direct advertisers have a lot of free promo: gif & jpg.

And you can also choose LP that you want.

I love the irony of ripping off content from tubes :D

The best way to do this is with ffmpeg + convert using a LINUX console.
You can screen capture hardcore webcam shows on the 'freemium' cams shows broadcast as MP4 movies and split the frames out, edit (crop the images) and make animated GIFs and resize.

some assembly required :p

I love the irony of ripping off content from tubes :D

The best way to do this is with ffmpeg + convert using a LINUX console.
You can screen capture hardcore webcam shows on the 'freemium' cams shows broadcast as MP4 movies and split the frames out, edit (crop the images) and make animated GIFs and resize.

some assembly required :p
great idea! thanks a lot of work but i think i need to do that to get some good banners

banners
Back