The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Going to start PPC traffic for the 1st time!

mariapixie

Hi Guys
Need some help choosing a PPC traffic supplier that is easy to use for a newbie like me
I will be promoting CPA offers worldwide using in page push ads or native
I have seen some traffic suppliers that I'm able to start from just $25-$50 and who have low CPC rates, and low BOT traffic.

Anybody can advise me on this who has experience working with said companies?
Thx

Why don't you try push notification with AdMaven? i mean if you looking to run an exclusive offer by CPA least buy traffic that engages way more. even the minimum deposit amount which is 50$.

Hi Guys
Need some help choosing a PPC traffic supplier that is easy to use for a newbie like me
I will be promoting CPA offers worldwide using in page push ads or native
I have seen some traffic suppliers that I'm able to start from just $25-$50 and who have low CPC rates, and low BOT traffic.

Anybody can advise me on this who has experience working with said companies?
Thx

You can also try RichAds network. Our minimum deposit is $100, but you can test a few traffic types (push, popunder, and even domain traffic upon request).

Moreover, you can use AFFILIATEFIX promo code and get a 10% bonus for the first deposit.

If targeting Asian market, you can try Dable without minimum deposit. We are a native ad-network with self-serving platform. Please feel free to ask me anything related to our service :)

banners
Back