The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

GoDaddy Cash Parking

temi

affiliate
I was quite suprised to learn that Go Daddy charge to enable domain name parking, you are supposed to get about 60% of the revenue from parking. Does anyone here use that service and have you been getting any decent income fromm the 60% revenue from your cash parking at GoDaddy?

Nope i brought it for about 6 months and have had about $2 in that time, the domains i used how ever were new and unpromoted, so if you had a domain with traffic already then you might get results. My honest view would be to throw up a quick page with some content related to the domain and throw adsense on there you would prob earn more.

Thanks for that suggestion, that is the best thing to do in my openion as well. I was just suprised GoDaddy actually charge for this service, my main registrar (openSRS) does not charge for the same service.

I am still using iy but not a good one. Hard to cover the monthly expense unless the domain gets some good traffic. I would keep on Sedo parking and other free parking sites. If the revenue per year is more than $50.00 from these, then better to switch to GoDaddy cash parking.

banners
Back