The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Goal Setting for More Revenue in 2006

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Adventures in Net Marketing is one of my favorite blogs written by an affiliate - Love the way BJ writes! She just wrote a good blog about Goal Setting which includes a revenue generating tip I had not heard of before. Actually I know for a fact visualization can help us reach our goals and have had some miraculous things happen when I visualize - just had never thought of bringing the sense of smell into the picture so to speak. ;-)
Smell me the money: Here?s an unusual but very effective technique for increasing your income and improving your relationship with money. It may sound strange, but we?ve both tried it and found that it works really well. Keep a $100 bill in your purse or wallet and look at it, and then smell it while thinking about how wonderful money is. Then smell it again and visualize lots more of those $100 bills in your hands.

Read the Goal Setting info over at BJ's blog (its that time of the year) and pick up some other great tips while you are there. She often reviews affiliate software and other tools that could make your job easier.

Adventures in Net Marketing: More on Goals
http://www.adventuresinnetmarketing.com/2005/12/more_on_goals.html

After you read it then come back and discuss it or share your goals for the new year with us.

banners
Back