The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Glad to be here!

Adswick

affiliate
Husband, father, entrepreneur. I live in Austin Texas and I am involved in several web business projects. I am good at digital marketing, branding, traffic & lead generation, web based business and building. I've been a web business owner and marketing & advertising since 1999 - full time.

I run a digital marketing agency, and CPA Ad network with a team of world class online marketers to help small business owners, and professionals and I am here to connect with rockstar affiliates here in this forum.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
Once you have qualified as a authorized resource --promotion is allowed.
resource-vendor-requirements

Husband, father, entrepreneur. I live in Austin Texas and I am involved in several web business projects. I am good at digital marketing, branding, traffic & lead generation, web based business and building. I've been a web business owner and marketing & advertising since 1999 - full time.

I run a digital marketing agency, and CPA Ad network with a team of world class online marketers to help small business owners, and professionals and I am here to connect with rockstar affiliates here in this forum.
Welcome to affiliatefix :affiliatefix:

Hi there)
Welcome, hope you will love to be a part of the community)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new company representatives join us! Please note though that, as @Graybeard said, you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you are a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

AdsWick is already a vendor here, so you would need to be added as a team member, or the vendor account must be transferred to you. I will PM you details on all of that. ;)

Meantime, if you have questions, or need help, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hi axgold, I understand...

Adswick is under new ownersship now. I'll ask about transferring the vendor account. Can you delete that account so I can create a new one?

Thanks
Abe

Hi axgold, I understand...

Adswick is under new ownersship now. I'll ask about transferring the vendor account. Can you delete that account so I can create a new one?

Thanks
Abe
Once we have official authorization, we can get things set up how you want them.

MI
Back