The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Glad to be allowed in!

bellabelle

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
We all have "block" that we just don't get. Websites has been my "block" for a long time and has been a major stumbling block to where I want to be.

Hoping I can learn a thing or two here and get past my "block" and get where I want to be.

Thanks for allowing me in.

We all have "block" that we just don't get. Websites has been my "block" for a long time and has been a major stumbling block to where I want to be.

Hoping I can learn a thing or two here and get past my "block" and get where I want to be.

Thanks for allowing me in.

Hello @bellabelle , welcome to WebsiteFix! It's great to have you join us.

Tell us what you want to do with a website and we can help point you to the answers you seek.

I'm sure we can help you move towards your goals.

T J

My block is how to put these items together to make it look like I want. I have "bought" all the stuff that seems so easy but in putting it together... well it just doesn't do.

Wordpress has been my downfall. I can not tell you the amount of times I have started just to stop and quit. BUT NO MORE!

I am starting the building process and now it will be great to have a place to come and get the facts on how to do this. Thanks for the replies.

banners
Back