The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

[GIVEAWAY] FACEBOOK - 20,000 members from any Facebook Group

lafftar

Hey guys, someone contacted me to build software that could extract over 10,000 members from a Facebook Group, he had the idea that it wasn't possible. Turns out it was, but he was a bit of a low balling dick (he wanted to pay me $5 after hours of work, if I could strangle someone over the internet...) so I said screw him and kept the program on ice. Figured I might as well do a freebie, test the program out, as well as any interest for this as a service.

Give me the link to a group whose members you want extracted, and I'll give you the Name and Profile Link of up to 20,000 people in the group in a .xlsx file. If you want more info, just ask and I'll see if it's possible. If I need to be a member, it might be tricky, but worse comes to worse, you can just give me an account that is a member to run the software. High value community members to the front of the line, obviously.

I did not know that there was a way that a person can actually use a software to extract that much people from a facebook group. It seems like even facebook is no longer a safe place for even me. I hope that the software respects privacy of the affected. Anyway it is a good tool for people like us.

banners
Back