The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Give me one tips or tricks about free adult traffic generation

Hello Experts
Have a wonderful day.

I am new on adult affiliate marketing.
I have been hardly trying to become success on adult affiliate marketing.
Give me one unique and specific idea about free adult traffic generation.
I want to apply all free traffic generation techniques.
Hope you will provide me minimum one technique.

My adult trend is: Adult web cams.

I have done some white hat SEO and getting small number of traffic but not getting sign up.

Check the attachment: In an adult program: Huge Traffic - 12 sign up but no dollar.
So hope you will give some important tips.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Well why pay? :D
Too much free content is one issue.

Saturation is another issue but you are getting signups -- but from where --so they are not current members

Are you getting their email for a list? They may like another cam site better --hint hint.
Also webcam signups to when the start buying may be a week or two -- they want to find a nakkey friend that gets them off ;)

My last rodeo was 5000 uniques /40 signups and one buyer on a white label -- not good enough sign-up interest (that site sucked according to my (traffic's) interest) but it was French oriented --the traffic was from Twitter and 80% USA. Twitter bot so the traffic was free less may (very valuable time) coding and setting up the bot --can reuse it. I tossed the cam domain like a dirty pair of underwear when it expired -- nor worth the price of renewal ...

Globally, 248 signups should produce 1-4 paid in clients (members) this depends on the traffic quality ofc.

Thanks for the beautiful response. Sounds typical. I am getting sign up from worldwide. That is revenue share program. They said- the customer care section- If I am able to generate huge traffic than they will pay me for per sign up. $4.5/sign up. Huge traffic means millions of adult traffic per month. For that reason I am searching some important free traffic generation system. Also Paid traffic is an option for me. The program I am using that is for worldwide. Rev Share means when the person will use for cam girl than I shall get a %. Or when the person will become a model and when they earn than I shall get a %. Do you know any program where I can get pay for delivering traffic or also I can get pay for per sign up from worldwide GEO based.

Kindly check the attachment about the sign up country.
I think it will be easy for you to give me more idea.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 32
Well why pay? :D
Too much free content is one issue.

Saturation is another issue but you are getting signups -- but from where --so they are not current members

Are you getting their email for a list? They may like another cam site better --hint hint.
Also webcam signups to when the start buying may be a week or two -- they want to find a nakkey friend that gets them off ;)

My last rodeo was 5000 uniques /40 signups and one buyer on a white label -- not good enough sign-up interest (that site sucked according to my (traffic's) interest) but it was French oriented --the traffic was from Twitter and 80% USA. Twitter bot so the traffic was free less may (very valuable time) coding and setting up the bot --can reuse it. I tossed the cam domain like a dirty pair of underwear when it expired -- nor worth the price of renewal ...

Globally, 248 signups should produce 1-4 paid in clients (members) this depends on the traffic quality ofc.

• that's not the way it works ...
  • what is a signup worth if he buys nothing? -0- goose egg ...
a webcam customer's lifetime revenue to a cam site was maybe $500 AVG (back-in-the-day)

what's a customer conversion commission to pay an affiliate (flat rate)? (500*.25)*.65 = $81.25

so if your sign ups convert 500:1 ?
((500*.25)*.65)/500
$0.1625 :eek:
@$4.5/signup
((500*.25)*.65)/4.5
18.0555:1 signups: conversions
the .65 is a 35% reserve or margin of error.

Think of it this way: a customer might take 6+ months to spend that $500.
the longer the return's term is the less the initial investment is worth. Same theory as discount to yield (finance bonds, mortgages, term investments in general)

Last I saw PPS at camsites was $40 - $125 (member(account) acquisition flat-rate (one time payment)).
That bears out the schema I set forth above ;)

Last edited:
A good one :D
I think at this point they are all scamming for free affiliate advertising.
Then there is the cam studio "mafia" and the cam girl grifter society.
Good luck --I'm out and and onto other things ...

The money that is left is chump change as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
banners
Back