The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

getting offers

You can read the reviews on networks (and other vendors) in our Resources section.

If you want to look just for offers, use OfferVault or AffPaying.

which kind of offers are you looking for?

I was originally thinking I was signing up for Opus 620 but that site if no longer available. This is were companies pay you to set up their information and you get paid by people visiting their site. Example: Coke vs Pepsi - Coke paid you $1.25 every time someone clicked on this question that you set up in your market. I didn't matter if they bought anything or not. Weber Grill also did something similar. Does this site have anything like that?

Good afternoon. I am a newbie and would like to know where on the site do I review the offers available.
Hello Shelia Matchett , what i know that could be helpful for you to pick offers, will be to use a spy-tool to help you out by showing you what networks you could find the offers that interest you, i guess all the spy-services in here, could be helpful for you to have a good overview. Good luck with this!

I was originally thinking I was signing up for Opus 620 but that site if no longer available. This is were companies pay you to set up their information and you get paid by people visiting their site. Example: Coke vs Pepsi - Coke paid you $1.25 every time someone clicked on this question that you set up in your market. I didn't matter if they bought anything or not. Weber Grill also did something similar. Does this site have anything like that?

got it so you are looking for survey based offer .

MI
Back