The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Get rejected from startapp 4 times

reazurra

affiliate
I i choose startapp to promote my cpi offer. Startapp has some deep problems. My tracking link is working absolutely fine when I try it on my android phone in qatar. But Startapp guys are using some shit vpn or so , they are telling me that the tracking is directing to some shit places and not my offer app or landing page.

They have rejected my campaign 4 times and now more than 24 hours they are also not replying to my support request! I think I would change the traffic source if they do not respond.

I i choose startapp to promote my cpi offer. Startapp has some deep problems. My tracking link is working absolutely fine when I try it on my android phone in qatar. But Startapp guys are using some shit vpn or so , they are telling me that the tracking is directing to some shit places and not my offer app or landing page.

They have rejected my campaign 4 times and now more than 24 hours they are also not replying to my support request! I think I would change the traffic source if they do not respond.
if you cloned your landing page from some where .
make sure it's clean . that can be the reason

Hi, I have a same problem. And I just sent them email that they are not able to preview my offer and if it is OK to send them landing page printscreen. And it is OK they will approve the ad like that. Read my communication with them:
Hello, thank you.
I have a question. I will have more campaigns to approve however the campaign url link there alwaysd redirects according to the geo and the right device (mobile Andorid/IOS, ipad etc). So one is not able to preview it eventhgouht if he has VPN witht the right geo and chrome tool to see the mobile offers on PC.

But the links are checked by my affiliate company and they works OK.

So what shall I do if I want to run the ad? Shall I send you printscreen of the landing page so you can approve it like that?

thank you Romana Vavrichova

they answered:
Cassidy Smith (StartApp)

Apr 28, 23:40 IDT

Hello Romana,

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, please send us a screenshot of your landing pages. That will help speed up the process. You can also attach the screenshot to your campaign in the campaign settings screen instead of emailing us.

Please don't hesitate to write back if you have any further questions or concerns.

Regards,
Cassidy

Hi, Thanks for your suggestions, i already sent them a screenshot,and they said

"We reviewed your campaign again and noticed that your destination URL of your campaign is incorrect. Your campaign leads to a Google Play page, while the destination URL you inserted relates to a mobile web landing page. Please note, when promoting an app install campaign, make sure you have selected the "I Promote an App" option. The destination URL of your campaign should be the direct link to the Google Play page of the app. This URL does not affect the final destination which your campaign will lead to."

but i will try aging
Thanks

Hi, at the beginning you need to put google play page url, not your mobile web landing page (tracking url). Read the info sign in circle (I marked it in yellow). You will put your tracking url at the end in the last part. And if it is App choose the 1. option App

upload_2017-4-30_10-36-24.png

Hi, at the beginning you need to put google play page url, not your mobile web landing page (tracking url). Read the info sign in circle (I marked it in yellow). You will put your tracking url at the end in the last part. And if it is App choose the 1. option App

View attachment 9107
Please i have funded my startapp account and i want to create a campaign for an App Install from a Maxbounty and peerfly offer, do i insert my direct affiliate link in the final destination URL or use a Landing page? I guess since is app Install, using direct affiliate link should convert better than using a landing page. Or what did you think?

MI
Back