The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Can you tell me please how long ur domains last during campaign before get flagged or detected as malware or scam?
and tell me:
Aggressive Landing page in Sweepstakes or Antiviruses which one u prefer more?

If its antivirus if am lucky a month but if am doing volume over 50k pops a day, then maybe a week or 2.

Sweepstakes landing pages do not get flagged as much if at all. The only exception is if your using brand names/themes

Hi again folks! Would anybody have a solution to my problem?

Recently after finding some stealth quality mobile ad agencies which happen to require Appsflyer as their tracker, I find out that Appsflyer has a requirement that in order to promote apps I don't own, direct permission to them is required from the developer in order to properly link their app with my account, thereby allowing me to promote the app on the tracker through the aff. network it was taken from. However this may be seen as a non-compete conflict with most aff. networks, since the developer (advertiser) has to know my full name and email address in order to supply it to my tracker.

I have tried every angle with Appsflyer and there seems no way around it, but in order to begin this amazing traffic quality, I need the developer to contact them with my details. Does any of you know of an aff. network with good direct CPI offers who may be willing to grant this request for me as an affiliate, or another solution? Thanks so much...

The only way around this would be to contact the company that owns the CPI offer directly. Even then they will probably only mess you with if you can do some serious volume.

Hey Tai (@cashmoneyaffiliate), thanks for all the knowledge you are dropping in this thread.

I have a few questions after reading the whole thread.

- What's the minimum payout of an offer that you have made it work (being profitable)?

- Is it possible to make a low payout offer work in Tier 1 countries? For example, $0.80 app install, pop traffic, US.

- What's your bid strategy when launching a campaign? Bid low and keep increasing it while blacklisting variables or bid high and start decreasing it while blacklisting variables?

- Do you place a bid a little bit higher in your tracker compared to the traffic source to compensate the click loss and track costs effectively in your tracker?

- How do you isolate the effectiveness of an angle without taking into account the landing page influence?

- How can you tell that X traffic source has more quality than Y traffic source (being both the same type of traffic)? For example, how can you tell that PopAds has better traffic quality than PopCash?

- You mentioned you change domains frequently. Is there a way to know if your domain have been flagged by some browser? Would a subdomain change be sufficient or should be the whole domain?

Thanks

- I have made offers with payouts as low as 0.50 work.

- Yes, with a very high CTR on the ad, low traffic cost and great angle.

- Bid high or a little above the suggested bid and very slowly decrease the bids accordingly while building a black and white list.

- I just adjust adjust the cost by updating stats I also keep a spreadsheet to track accurate loss/profit

- I don't understand the question. I split test tests angles and pick the best performing one based on CTR and conversion rate.

- By running loads of campaigns on many different traffic sources. Some have better traffic in certain countries then others do. If you launch enough campaigns you will quickly learn which traffic sources to use for which countries.

- There are few tools online you can use but I just check using multiple browsers. It'd better to change the hole domain in my opinion.

- I have made offers with payouts as low as 0.50 work.

- Yes, with a very high CTR on the ad, low traffic cost and great angle.

- Bid high or a little above the suggested bid and very slowly decrease the bids accordingly while building a black and white list.

- I just adjust adjust the cost by updating stats I also keep a spreadsheet to track accurate loss/profit

- I don't understand the question. I split test tests angles and pick the best performing one based on CTR and conversion rate.

- By running loads of campaigns on many different traffic sources. Some have better traffic in certain countries then others do. If you launch enough campaigns you will quickly learn which traffic sources to use for which countries.

- There are few tools online you can use but I just check using multiple browsers. It'd better to change the hole domain in my opinion.

Thanks for your replies Tai. Some comments and clarifications.

3rd point - Would you recommend being always one of the top 3 bidders for your targeting or just being one above the average bid suggested? There's a difference in traffic sources with a lot of advertisers. Have you ever made a white-listing campaign scale to big numbers? I tried some campaigns in the past using the white-listing approach but just got to 2 figures per day. How many targets would you recommend at least when launching a white-listing campaign?

5th point - To be more specific. Let's say you have 3 angles and 3 different landing page designs. How do you know that your landing page design is not influencing your angle? Maybe you could have a great angle and a poor landing page design that is giving you wrong data or the opposite, you could have a bad angle but your landing page is so good that it compensates the bad angle.

6th point - I guess it all comes down to the targets/sites that specific traffic source has. But what I don't understand is how do you measure that X has more quality than Y in Z country. Just by checking how the same campaign works in both? Do you launch the same campaign simultaneously in different traffic sources (same traffic type)?

There's something I don't understand with Go2mobi.
I started running a campaign few days ago, 3 banners and 2 LP's.
On the first day I went with static bid and at the time it was 0.1 cpm, ran traffic, got around 400 visits, 40 clicks and 4 conversions with no optimization at all.
The day after I got no traffic at all, so I assumed I got outbid. increased my bid price and reached even 15$ cpm and still nothing, I get maybe 40 visits a day.
What am I missing here?

Tryin to test aggresive antiviruses landing pages and course with cloacker but I have problem with the fast spending of daily budget thats so fast when I use Popup method or popunder..Do you have any suggestion for this?
I have some your landing pages downloaded from member area.
So I just getting alot of immpresions but too low clicks and yea budget burning on CPV promoting need help Taiwo..

There's something I don't understand with Go2mobi.
I started running a campaign few days ago, 3 banners and 2 LP's.
On the first day I went with static bid and at the time it was 0.1 cpm, ran traffic, got around 400 visits, 40 clicks and 4 conversions with no optimization at all.
The day after I got no traffic at all, so I assumed I got outbid. increased my bid price and reached even 15$ cpm and still nothing, I get maybe 40 visits a day.
What am I missing here?

This seems like it could be more of a tech issue. I would suggest you try duplicating the same campaign again and see if this works.

mobidea.com is good affiliate network or not ?
www.affpaying.com/mobidea
Payment Frequency Daily Payments

traffic from airpush.com
https://i.imgsafe.org/b4dd0597b4.jpg

5360 visits 0 sign up
offer : game - antivirus

I have not used mobidea so do not know.

If your running gaming you'll want to use cost per install, Facebook or interstitial ads.

With antivirus offers you'll be better of running this on popup sieves as you can be more aggressive.

banners
Back