The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

How do you deal with the click discrepancy that comes with mobile marketing? (Can be up to 30%). It really messes up your stats tracking making it inaccurate and difficult to tell really how good or bad a campaign is doing.

you may always ask your manager, which campaign you should try first.

How do you deal with the click discrepancy that comes with mobile marketing? (Can be up to 30%). It really messes up your stats tracking making it inaccurate and difficult to tell really how good or bad a campaign is doing.

You always want to keep an Excel spreadsheet and update it daily.

That's not what he asked. Why you keep posting just to look active? Either say something useful or don't bother at all.

Obviously you can ask your manager, but how the f**k can he help you with the click discrepancies? Come on, stop spamming and contribute with something useful to the forum.

Thanks for paying my attention to the fact that I should be more specific.
OK. The understanding of how campaign is performing is always seen by managers. They always can show you their stats and tell how the offer is performed by others.
Which means that even if you lose up to 20% clicks daily on s2s between you and your network, you may still have some understanding.
Hope you are feeling more pleasant about my answer.

Hello, I'm trying to run a campaign on Startapp (Sweepstakes offer), But they have rejected it because of pop-ups notifications on LP, and also, the Banners I'm using ( Facebook UI :D), is there any way I can still get it approved or should I just edit the LP code with other banners ? is there any Traffic source which can accept these kind of Landers

Another problem the offer payout is 1 dollar, min bid 0.05 CPC, so they ask that the daily budget must be above 50$, and for testing that's insane, Should I give it a try or move to another Geo with cheaper bid
Thank you for everything.

Last edited:
I mostly focus on pin submit offers and test these offers using 3x the offer payout per angle so for example if the offer pays out $5 and I am testing 2 angles I will spend $30 on testing the offer.
If the offer has a low payout i will times the pay out by 10 and spend that much testing each angle. For example if a offer pays $0.50 it would be 0.50x10 so I would spend $5 testing each angle.

Hi, for clarification, when you say "spend on testing" does that mean traffic spend?

i.e. in example one you are spending $30 on traffic to test the campaign?

Hello, I'm trying to run a campaign on Startapp (Sweepstakes offer), But they have rejected it because of pop-ups notifications on LP, and also, the Banners I'm using ( Facebook UI :D), is there any way I can still get it approved or should I just edit the LP code with other banners ? is there any Traffic source which can accept these kind of Landers

Another problem the offer payout is 1 dollar, min bid 0.05 CPC, so they ask that the daily budget must be above 50$, and for testing that's insane, Should I give it a try or move to another Geo with cheaper bid
Thank you for everything.

You can either submit a soft landing page or cloak the current landing page from there approval team.

Unless this campaign is a proven converter I would suggest you try a cheaper traffic source/form of traffic or GEO with a cheaper minimum mid.

CPM display networks have mostly done better for me then CPC ones.

Thanks again for your immersion course its amazing, my question is

whats hot right now with mobile? is it still sweeps or other?

what's the best way to promote offer on zeropark
domain (ron ,keyword,target) or ppv (ron ,keyword,target)

Domain traffic converts the best but it's more expensive and serious volume can be hard to come by.

Pop traffic is cheaper but dose not convert as well but there is more volume.

I have not really tried there keyword targeting as the majority of my campaigns are RON or optimised to only get traffic from select targets. .

Thanks again for your immersion course its amazing, my question is

whats hot right now with mobile? is it still sweeps or other?

CPI rules the world. Honestly, diving into mobile installs can make you much profit.

Hello cashmoneyaffiliate,

I've had terrible results with StartApp, despite a proven angle and LP on MDSP.

Do you have any tips ? There is a gazillion Ad formats on startapp and the CPC price is actually quite high compared to haw bad their traffic converts.

Thanks !

Hello sir, I am a little youtuber . I can not earn enough money from youtube videos views . So want to earn more by get and share affilate link into my video or video description . already I find a website "ShareCash.org" .. I want to more website like that from where I can earn more money . It will be a great kind if you tell me some more website like this . thank you

Hello sir , I am a new youtuber . I can not earn enough money from only youtube view . so I want to earn some more by get the affilate link what I can share in my videos for more money . already I get a website "ShareCash.org" ... I want to get some more affilate website for more earning . it will be very kind if you give me some suggetion about this .

banners
Back