The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hi,
i'm working with CPi ( I'm newbie) .
Please help me about how to promote with Incentive offers ( Mobile CPI , App download for IOS) .
Thank you !

@cashmoneyaffiliate Thanks for this threat!!

I wanted to ask:

If I am new to mobile marketing and I need a good offer to start with?
*I ask this because all the well know networks ask me to be earning at least 1000 a month.

If I have to star with a not so well known Affiliate Network company, how can find one that will pay me and also that i can trust?

Thanks

Contact me, lets chat :) skype: mlopezarranz

Hey CMA

You often repeat, that beginners should multiply the payout offer *10 as for funding budget. My offer pays 0.15$ per lead, so it gives me 1.5$ testing budget for one angle? If so, how do I manage to recieve any traffic from networks for such low amount of money? I've seen people bid even 0.025 ( 25$) for 1000 impressions for targeted malaysia traffic [popads.net].

How do I overcome other bidders if I'm on budget as a beginner. Maybe I misunderstood some parts of your guides?

Hey CMA

You often repeat, that beginners should multiply the payout offer *10 as for funding budget. My offer pays 0.15$ per lead, so it gives me 1.5$ testing budget for one angle? If so, how do I manage to recieve any traffic from networks for such low amount of money? I've seen people bid even 0.025 ( 25$) for 1000 impressions for targeted malaysia traffic [popads.net].

How do I overcome other bidders if I'm on budget as a beginner. Maybe I misunderstood some parts of your guides?

Try to either change source (with lower bids), either spend bit more (in case of such cheap apps, I believe $10 is quite good), either change geo (which would be cheaper).

Hope this help.

P.S. Or you may change network for the one that gives you better payout, like us :)

I am suscribed to Cash Money Affiliate and I am starting on sweepstakes.

Which traffic sources would you recomend for popup traffic for sweepstakes? Thanks a lot!

Read this entire thread...thanks...

1. Do you do any direct links when you are building any campaigns to test the offer or just run it as is?
  2. Do you create your landing pages yourself or do you outsource them?
  3. What programs are used to create your landers?
  4. When you build out 3 to 5 campaigns in 1 day; how long does this take you from campaign creation, getting banners and mobile site created to putting in tracking link to Ad Platform? Start to finish. How many hours or days for 3-5 campaigns?

1. Sometimes but not very often

2. Sometimes but I have a team of 2 that do that for me the majority of the time.

3. Dreamwever and Photoshop

4. 48 hours usually

banners
Back