The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

2. How can I motivate users to finish whatsapp offer? I've tried "get awesome wallpaper for your whatsapp","tricks to hang out with girls",etc...but none of them can make me profitable.

A good angle for promoting WhatsApp offers is suggesting to the user they can “Upgrade” there current version of WhatsApp so it includes custom wallpapers.

Adding a sense of urgency also helps

I used this angle for whatsapp offers and it works great. But some traffic sources like Decisive don't allow something like upgrading or "that urgency angle" for whatsapp because it's misleading.

Which traffic sources are you using for this kind of angle?

1. Can you suggest good/paid cloacker for exo and other traffic source if you know of any.
2. Are there any spy tools for Mobile Ads ???
3. When the payout of most Mobile dating offers is so low, is it really possible to do 4/5 figures a day with just mobile dating vertical ?? (P.S and not to forget lead caps).

Thanks !!!

For mobile app.
Could you give me advices on how to find good offer, angles and headline/ad copy? Especially if the traffic source is ***

Last edited:
How do you spy on campaigns?

I know WRW is excellent but it is too expensive... Is there any good way of spying with mobile emulator/VPN, what do you recommend? Thanks!

I used this angle for whatsapp offers and it works great. But some traffic sources like Decisive don't allow something like upgrading or "that urgency angle" for whatsapp because it's misleading.

Which traffic sources are you using for this kind of angle?

I'm not willing to reveal my specific traffic source unfortunately.

I would suggest you focus on traffic sources that have more relaxed rules such as pop/domain.

1. Can you suggest good/paid cloacker for exo and other traffic source if you know of any.
2. Are there any spy tools for Mobile Ads ???
3. When the payout of most Mobile dating offers is so low, is it really possible to do 4/5 figures a day with just mobile dating vertical ?? (P.S and not to forget lead caps).

Thanks !!!

1. Unfortunately not.

2.Yes, Whatrunswere and you can also spy using HideMyAss pro and the opera mobile emulator. (I have a video guide on this in my mobile immersion area)

3. I very rarely promote mobile dating offers so would not know.

Last edited by a moderator:
For mobile gaming app.
Could you give me advices on how to find good offer, angles and headline/ad copy? Especially if the traffic source is facebook

I don't promote mobile gaming offers very much and the ones i did promote were popular or already trending.

A few good angles are...

This Game Was Designed To Shock People.
Thousands Of Players Are Fighting For Victory. - Try your luck!
Terrible Creatures Went Out From The Dragon Country… - Will you dare to fight them?
There's No Chance for These Angels to Survive - Unless you start playing the game

How do you spy on campaigns?

I know WRW is excellent but it is too expensive... Is there any good way of spying with mobile emulator/VPN, what do you recommend? Thanks!

I use WRW and HideMyAss Pro with the opera mobile emulator (I have a video guide on this in my mobile immersion area).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I want to know some good reputation CPA network that you have worked with them. The most important is that these CPA network has paid money for you. Thanks!!!

Hi cashmoneyaffiliate,

These are tough questions for you :
1. How do you find winning angle for an offer that allow traffic from many countries? I think it's pain the ass if you test many angles for each country. What's your approach?
2. From your experience, let's say angle A converting good for Brazil, this is your winning angle. Then, how do you scale that campaign? Do you gonna use the same angle/LP for other countries? or do another angle/LP test?
3. About the language : do you use slang language style for each country? or you just translate your copy as usual (no slang)?

Thx

Hey CMA,

I have a question about how you are able to reach your scale in the volume and amount of traffic you buy. Do you focus on only high volume traffic sources or do you manage a lot of traffic sources to do the kind of revenue you're currently doing? I have almost 10 traffic sources now and it's becoming a headache.

I have found it difficult to get enough volume for pop/redirect traffic to do $1000+ profit a day. Although traffic sources like Zeropark is now adding more traffic, what are biggest sources for Pop/redirect you know of?

Thanks

Have you had success promoting PIN submit offers such as anti-virus and sweepstakes on display traffic?
I am asking because I have seen you say that such offers tend to do better with pops.

P.S. Would love to see more case studies in the Mobile Immersion area!

1. I can generate a few conversions now, but I don't know how to optimize, what's your optimization steps? Like first find the best placements, then find the best isp/carrier, then find the best devices.... something like that

Optimization varies depending on the type of mobile traffic you're buying.

I always try to work on finding an “angle” with potential before optimizing anything.

Once I am sure I have good angel I will optimize in this order

Targets
OS
Carrier
Rotate in new banners and split test landing pages

2. How can I motivate users to finish whatsapp offer? I've tried "get awesome wallpaper for your whatsapp","tricks to hang out with girls",etc...but none of them can make me profitable.

A good angle for promoting WhatsApp offers is suggesting to the user they can “Upgrade” there current version of WhatsApp so it includes custom wallpapers.

Adding a sense of urgency also helps

3. Is pop traffic the best place to promote sweepstakes offer? I've tried to promote these kind of offer on go2mobi...no conversion at all....

I have had success promoting sweepstakes offers on many types of traffic sources. Different types of landing pages work better in certain traffic sources.

Pop
Domain
Social
SMS
Interstitial

Thank you very much! man

1. How do you find winning angle for an offer that allow traffic from many countries? I think it's pain the ass if you test many angles for each country. What's your approach?

I test 3 angles at a time and zone in on the one performing the best and copy & paste it over to new GEO’s.

2. From your experience, let's say angle A converting good for Brazil, this is your winning angle. Then, how do you scale that campaign? Do you gonna use the same angle/LP for other countries? or do another angle/LP test?

I always test the winning angle/LP first in the other countries I want to target before trying anything else. From experience if an angle works really well in one country it will do okay in others.

3. About the language : do you use slang language style for each country? or you just translate your copy as usual (no slang)?

No, I always use Onehourtranslation.

banners
Back