The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

General mixed bag

TonyB

Afternoon all,

Long time lurker of the boards, I stepped out of Affiliate a few years ago to work on a couple of startups but I keep running into people with offers that interest me.

Have campaigns from various verticals, I like to work direct and on something unique, so just looking to update my contacts list with what networks are around and who is providing traffic.

Can get me on Skype @ tony.wanteduk

Thanks

Afternoon all

Hello @TonyB , welcome to Affiliatefix! Thanks for joining us.

Long time lurker of the boards, I stepped out of Affiliate a few years ago to work on a couple of startups but I keep running into people with offers that interest me.

Have campaigns from various verticals, I like to work direct and on something unique, so just looking to update my contacts list with what networks are around and who is providing traffic.

Can get me on Skype @ tony.wanteduk

Thanks

We certainly would love to know more about your exploits and adventures in marketing. Hope to see you posting around the forums.

We have load of great members and representing every corner of marketing and I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful as long as you are active in the community.

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back