The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Funny Marketing Ideas (really)

Bjoern30

affiliate
summer is coming and while I was searching for my flip flops I remembered this idea I read some time ago:engrave your url on the sole of the flip flops - so if you walk on the beach you will leave a "real footprint" (and there is no way google can detec this footprint lol)Basically you have to walk up and down the beach day and night to make this work ;-)))but say you live in a touristic area and own a bar or nightclub - you could give away flip flops (cheaply produced - they only need to last a season) with the url printed on it - people can register on your website your website for special offers, happy hours etc with their mobile number some time ago I visited the biggest gift related fair in europe and everybody had those really cute bags (basically plastic bags but with a nice 70 design)so I asked them where I could get those and was told that the booth xyz was giving them away for free - once I got one of those bags people started to ask me where they could get those bags (no joke) stuff like this workswhat do you think

I don't think flipflops would be able to produce the print required to make the letting of a web address all that visible. It's one thing to show a Nike swoosh on some good quality trainers, but another thing altogether to be able to reproduce letters from some cheap flip flops.

MI
Back