The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

From zero to hero in PPV

A quick review of this crazy week, what I have learned, I was promoting the offer in a country in which i have been overbidden every day, so my campaing even being profitable, I have failed miserably because I can't put a bigger bid and I get a low volume, so I don't want to get a profitable campaign if I cant scale it inside the country of the same traffic source, my money is limited, I know the offer converts so I decide to try another country...

Thing is I'm better than steal someone landing page, and try to scale it, I'm better, so I'm looking for new angles and doing my own sh*t, as great as I can, so I lost the battle, but not the war... I can swear that you will have news from me soon, because sooner or later i will be sucess :D

hi , you can chose what traffic to bring to your landing page ? Mobile or browser ? I`m using leadimpact , i spend 200$ and i had no conversion.

New update: yesterday started 1 new campaign and today another one.

Yesterday RON stats:

Rn5gpRh.png

Keep testing and trying to get more cash for the end of the month.

That's great! Well done :) consider increase your daily budget. If volume won't increase you need to assess the potential of the campaign. That way you scale campaign. Good luck! ;)

hi sir , from witch network you chose your offers ?
In zeropark what traffic type you chose: domain redirect or full page ppv ?

thank you

hi sir , from witch network you chose your offers ?
In zeropark what traffic type you chose: domain redirect or full page ppv ?

thank you

All traffic sources are good if your LP and offer match with it, find a traffic source with huge amounts of traffic and find a vertical and master in it.

Yesterday stats.

jEYkxDu.png

It was RON all day, I really knew that at certains hours the offer won't work but I tested because I can be wrong. Trying to scale the campaign but its very hard to find targets with volume at zeropark, at least at my country.

Feelings are good, I'm learning too much without waste my money, so each day I'm bigger so each day I'm dream bigger...

My goal have a stable job at AM in july :D

Hi guys, long time without update the thread so her we go.

Campaign stats:
GjoP8ox.png

as you can see, it is almost green.

¿Problem? Zeropark sucks, 8million redirections per month I have the highest bid on RON and SUURPRIIIISEEEE only can get 3k redirects per day, so its like 8 days and DO NOT HAVE DATA to blacklist, quality traffic is not bad, so come on, I'm here to earn real money, ZEROPARK is like I have 9238462398462946 redirects per month on that country but for you the highest bidder on that country only will send you 3k per day.

So guys if you wanna earn money dont go ZeroPark, I want a profitable campaign to scale it, not for the glory...

Hi guys, long time without update the thread so her we go.

Campaign stats:
GjoP8ox.png

as you can see, it is almost green.

¿Problem? Zeropark sucks, 8million redirections per month I have the highest bid on RON and SUURPRIIIISEEEE only can get 3k redirects per day, so its like 8 days and DO NOT HAVE DATA to blacklist, quality traffic is not bad, so come on, I'm here to earn real money, ZEROPARK is like I have 9238462398462946 redirects per month on that country but for you the highest bidder on that country only will send you 3k per day.

So guys if you wanna earn money dont go ZeroPark, I want a profitable campaign to scale it, not for the glory...

Try scale other sources?

Well, I want to update it, I went out from zeropark (low volume of pop traffic, and targets with a decent volume are too expensive) and now I'm banking 70$+ per day and scaling, so Im happy, but it is not easy, It is very hard to earn money from AM and the learning curve is difficult, but if you achieve it, It worth the effort for sure...

Well, I want to update it, I went out from zeropark (low volume of pop traffic, and targets with a decent volume are too expensive) and now I'm banking 70$+ per day and scaling, so Im happy, but it is not easy, It is very hard to earn money from AM and the learning curve is difficult, but if you achieve it, It worth the effort for sure...
Glad to hear that you are finally on green :)

so you are still in pop traffic?
since you left zeropark, which network you are using, leadimpact?

MI
Back