The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

From Your Experience, How Important Is ANGLE ?

aditan

affiliate
Hello everyone, i have been doing affiliate marketing for 4 months and still struggling for making a stable profitable campaign (sometimes i did profitable but not lasted more than 2 days).

From my experience, i did made -90% ROI campaign to -20% even to +5% ROI just by changing the ANGLE (without cutting any placement, change bid, or any other optimization process).

I also read a lot from affiliate marketing sites, and i have conclusion that ANGLE could be the most important component in optimization process. So what do you think ? Maybe you have different conclusion or maybe you can share your personal experience about optimization process to profitable campaign (with or without considering the angle).

Angle and offer are very close as importance imo.

I'd say the angle is close second to the offer. A very good offer will convert even with a weak(ish) angle but a crap offer will not convert even with the absolute best angle proven in other offers.

Angle and offer are very close as importance imo.

I'd say the angle is close second to the offer. A very good offer will convert even with a weak(ish) angle but a crap offer will not convert even with the absolute best angle proven in other offers.
Yeah i agree with you. I believe offer is the first thing we should test. Thanks for your response

MI
Back