The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

From War to Affiliate Marketer

Lewis007

affiliate
I served in the US Army in Iraq and Afghanistan after 10 years of service I tried to use my degree and work a normal job. PTSD would not allow me to. I turned to sales and I did that for about 8 years earning High Commissions. Though in the end still, PTSD would not allow me to really keep traveling across the USA to do sales. I turned to the internet where I worked online on tasks and made money. Until one day I found Affiliate marketing. After that I found what I really enjoy and a lifestyle that works with my PTSD. Thanks hope to bring value to you guys!

Lewis R

Welcome to the new online war :p
Thanks for registering as a resource ;)
I have been getting into CBD marketing and they claim the full spectrum CBD Oil helps with anxiety and PTSD -- worth a try anyway ... This has been a long, long conflict without any real gains --new boss is the same as the old boss ... Kill the snake and the scorpion comes into the room ...

Welcome to the new online war :p
Thanks for registering as a resource ;)
I have been getting into CBD marketing and they claim the full spectrum CBD Oil helps with anxiety and PTSD -- worth a try anyway ... This has been a long, long conflict without any real gains --new boss is the same as the old boss ... Kill the snake and the scorpion comes into the room ...

I tried CBD worked only for a bit i drank it and vaped it but it really wasnt so effective... maybe a higher mg woulf have been better. Thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Thanks you for your service and sharing your challenges.

We hope you can find a home here among the members and expand your successes.

Hello, Lewis and welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

You must be quite a man to have served for a decade then worked hard and successfully, in spite of your PTSD. I can't imagine what you've been through. And you're brave enough to share your story, which can't be easy, either. I commend and thank you.

Is there anything special you hope to learn more about here? Maybe we can point you in the right direction by suggesting good threads to start with.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Lewis!

Hello, Lewis and welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

You must be quite a man to have served for a decade then worked hard and successfully, in spite of your PTSD. I can't imagine what you've been through. And you're brave enough to share your story, which can't be easy, either. I commend and thank you.

Is there anything special you hope to learn more about here? Maybe we can point you in the right direction by suggesting good threads to start with.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Lewis!
Thank you so much for the warm welcome as soon as I have something in mind ill be sure to ask ! :)

banners
Back