The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

From unstable 4 figure days to being new to paid mobile pop/redirect traffic - Poll about verticals

Which of these verticals is the easiest to start promoting to get data and improve?

• Total voters

Anthony.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I've been affiliate marketing for around 9 years+ mainly in SEO and recently in FB.

I've managed 4 figure days profit quite recently with FB but as you are aware, it's not stable especially when you hit bans and have to start from square 1.
But what's in the past doesn't matter as this is a whole new venture.

I need/want more stability so I started looking deeper into other sources of mobile traffic and didn't realise how much is actually out there.

Anyway, I'm starting mobile pop traffic, I've bought Voluum + Adplexity and signed up to popads,propellerads,popcash,adcash etc.

I've read tons online and watched a lot of videos, but I seem to not be able to know where or what I want to promote.
I know there is gonna be tons of testing, analysing, improving and scaling involved and even traffic source testing. But I just need some opinions on what you think is best to start off with. I've created a Poll above so please vote on what you think is easiest to start for analysing data and getting familiar with stuff.
At first, being a newbie to Voluum and Adplexity is a learning curve in itself, but I'm quite familiar with what to do and how stuff works now. I feel like I'm jumping around too much from offers to lp's etc. There is so much on Adplexity it's overwhelming to know where to start off. But I suppose I just need to focus on one thing and mastering.
I feel like a step plan is needed, maybe I do it the wrong way around by just looking for good placements, checking in similarweb, seeing the best country and then choosing that with which lp's / offers fit the traffic.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Hello Anth24. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

I've created a Poll above so please vote on what you think is easiest to start for analysing data and getting familiar with stuff.
Done

At first, being a newbie to Voluum and Adplexity is a learning curve in itself, but I'm quite familiar with what to do and how stuff works now. I feel like I'm jumping around too much from offers to lp's etc. There is so much on Adplexity it's overwhelming to know where to start off.
There are too many niches, and adplexity cover them all.. Select one niche.. I would suggest going for sweeptakes pin submit offer. They convert well. Collect data, analyze them and optimize your campaign.

But I suppose I just need to focus on one thing and mastering.
That's the key. Take one stuff at a time..Work on a particular niche and with a single traffic. Try to master it and when you do, just move on to the next.

I feel like a step plan is needed, maybe I do it the wrong way around by just looking for good placements, checking in similarweb, seeing the best country and then choosing that with which lp's / offers fit the traffic.
That would be a good thing. A proper laid out plan and one step at a time can make things very simpler.

Good luck with your journey. Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Last edited:
Hello. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Done

There are too many niches, and adplexity cover them.. Select one niche.. I would suggest going for sweeptakes pin submit offer. They convert well. Collect data, analyze them an optimize your campaign.

That's the key. Take one stuff at a time..Work on a particular niche and with a single traffic. Try to master it and when you do, just move on to the next.

That would be a good thing. A proper laid out plan and one step at a time can make things very simpler.

Good luck with your journey. Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Thanks a lot for your reply. Much appreciated!

Last edited:
@internalsoul What do you suggest the first thing to choose would be? The GEO and work backwards?
Go in this order? GEO > Offers > LP's > Traffic Sources / placements to use after collecting data

@internalsoul What do you suggest the first thing to choose would be? The GEO and work backwards?
Go in this order? GEO > Offers > LP's > Traffic Sources / placements to use after collecting data
If the offer is accepting traffic from multiple countries then I would suggest you to create separate campaigns(on your tracker and traffic source) for each country. That would keep everything like analyzing and optimization very simple. After you have enough data, you just have to optimize cutting bad LP's, placement etc.

If the offer is accepting traffic from multiple countries then I would suggest you to create separate campaigns(on your tracker and traffic source) for each country. That would keep everything like analyzing and optimization very simple. After you have enough data, you just have to optimize cutting bad LP's, placement etc.

Yeah I get you, thanks. I think for now I may stick to one country to get familiar with how stuff works and then once I progress start scaling out.

I thought more members would have been voting on the polls to be honest. See usually I'd just trial and error myself, I did with FB for months and eventually hit 4 figure days for quite a while. I'll still be doing bits with FB but only like 20% of my focus will be there, 80% will be mobile pop/redirect etc

Hi guys, I'm Anth and I'm new to this forum. I've been affiliate marketing for around 9 years+ mainly in SEO and recently in FB.

I've managed 4 figure days profit quite recently with FB but as you are aware, it's not stable especially when you hit bans and have to start from square 1.
But what's in the past doesn't matter as this is a whole new venture.

I need/want more stability so I started looking deeper into other sources of mobile traffic and didn't realise how much is actually out there.

Anyway, I'm starting mobile pop traffic, I've bought Voluum + Adplexity and signed up to popads,propellerads,popcash,adcash etc.

I've read tons online and watched a lot of videos, but I seem to not be able to know where or what I want to promote.
I know there is gonna be tons of testing, analysing, improving and scaling involved and even traffic source testing. But I just need some opinions on what you think is best to start off with. I've created a Poll above so please vote on what you think is easiest to start for analysing data and getting familiar with stuff.
At first, being a newbie to Voluum and Adplexity is a learning curve in itself, but I'm quite familiar with what to do and how stuff works now. I feel like I'm jumping around too much from offers to lp's etc. There is so much on Adplexity it's overwhelming to know where to start off. But I suppose I just need to focus on one thing and mastering.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Hi dude, i voted, but let me tell you the piece of my mind, i think really you could either go for Sweepstakes,or app-installs, and one way, is only to optimize your campaign the better way as you do test it, and for sure everything should be okay. i can see you already afford a good tool to help you out with this, but you could try to check out also Admobispy, that could also help you out with this. Wish you luck with this dude.

Hi dude, i voted, but let me tell you the piece of my mind, i think really you could either go for Sweepstakes,or app-installs, and one way, is only to optimize your campaign the better way as you do test it, and for sure everything should be okay. i can see you already afford a good tool to help you out with this, but you could try to check out also Admobispy, that could also help you out with this. Wish you luck with this dude.

Thanks for the reply and vote.

Hi @Anth24 . Voted!

I'm new to this affiliate world too (you are not that much of new ;) ). But I had some questions for you and hope you could help me out too.

What networks do you use now (affiliate networks)?
Do you use your own landing page or buy traffic and redirect to campaigns url?

Hi @Anth24 . Voted!

I'm new to this affiliate world too (you are not that much of new ;) ). But I had some questions for you and hope you could help me out too.

What networks do you use now (affiliate networks)?
Do you use your own landing page or buy traffic and redirect to campaigns url?

It's advised everywhere on this forum and videos, to be testing multiple networks with the same offer.
Using landers as I feel like just direct linking people is like shoving a pen and paper in their face telling them to sign haha

"^^I've managed 4 figure days profit quite recently with FB but as you are aware, it's not stable especially when you hit bans and have to start from square 1."

So, you make new accounts with proxies and use SMS services to verify?
Is Facebook banning you for Adult(NSFW) content or spamming affiliate links?
Facebook is very profitable for *adult* however your user account is always in peril.
The redirection server I am building now for affiliate links could easily be a dead-end for Facebook's bots.
Maybe, I will try that ...

No I have a provider of accounts/ad accounts I pay monthly for x amount

MI
Back