The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

friend has 20.000 facial creams

InSearch4MasterMinds

affiliate
Hello, a friend of mine has 20.000 facial creams ready, packaged and all ready.

I would want to help him and at the same time make some $.

He has his site with shop up and running and sells 3 creams per day right now but he just started.

I want to be able to give a % of the sale to people who manage to sell any cream.

Ideally they get some kind of code and if any of their followers buys a cream they get a %.

Do I need to create a new shop on an affiliate marketing site ? Can I link the current shop/site to some kind of affiliate system ?

Then there is also the question of how I can make money. He can give away 50% of each sell. I would propose 50 for my my friend and then 25% for me and 25% for the person who leads "his followers" to buy the cream with the code. But how can I set it up so that I get a % automatically ? It feels like I would need to create a new shop with the creams to lead traffic there and then I would just buy creams from my friend at 50% of the rate.

Please any help is appreciated.

Thank you :)

It's not that hard to create an ecommerce shop with a regular CMS such as Wordpress or Shopify
  1. Domain
  2. Hosting
  3. SSL
  4. Theme
  5. Plugins
  6. Product feed

It's not that hard to create an ecommerce shop with a regular CMS such as Wordpress or Shopify
  1. Domain
  2. Hosting
  3. SSL
  4. Theme
  5. Plugins
  6. Product feed
So it cannot be done with/ from his current online retail shop ?

This may actually be beneficial for me as now I am the one who is in control of the shopify/wordpress online shop and I basically just have to buy the creams from him instead of asking him a cut afterwards when affiliatees have sold some stuff as I am the one who found/ contacted them...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
Once you have qualified as a authorized resource --promotion is allowed.
resource-vendor-requirements
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

That said, you will need an affiliate program with a written Affiliate Agreement/Contract and a dashboard for affiliates to access their statistics and sales.

The bigest issue in doing what you intend to do: is to establish yourself as credible if you want to attract any affiliates that will invest their time and advertising dollars in earnest marketing your product.

MI
Back