The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Fresh Start

mbsrose

affiliate
I'm on a journey here to continue on an amazing path. Not sure where the path will take me but making money online is definitely the immediate focus. After listening to Tim Ferriss' "4-hour workweek," I've been striving to figure out how to start up the whole automated online system. I think I've just started by creating a website, learning about landing pages, leads, facebook ads, google ads, tracking. There is so much more to learn but it is all amazing. The first funnel I created was for a learning to sing program. I created a simple landing page, and facebook ad. No sales, and no leads generated. However, over 2,000 people scrolled past my ad on facebook and about 20 people clicked on the link. How amazing is that? The power of the internet is awe-inspiring. If I can start to put the right ads and the right products in front of the right people, there is literally no end to the success I could have. If anyone has comments of suggestions I'm always up for learning from a pro.

Thanks,

Michael B.S.

Greatest piece of advice: there's no such thing as a 4 hour work week lol. People who tell you they only work part time and make heaps of money are more than likely trying to sell you something. You truly need to put in time and hard work. Many successful affiliate marketers secretly work extremely hard and put in a lot of extra hours. Some are honest about this. Some lie to make you lazy and fail. Working smarter and harder for longer is the way to go!

Work hard, never stop being hungry to learn, and be smart. Best of luck! :)

I'm on a journey here to continue on an amazing path. Not sure where the path will take me but making money online is definitely the immediate focus. After listening to Tim Ferriss' "4-hour workweek," I've been striving to figure out how to start up the whole automated online system. I think I've just started by creating a website, learning about landing pages, leads, facebook ads, google ads, tracking. There is so much more to learn but it is all amazing. The first funnel I created was for a learning to sing program. I created a simple landing page, and facebook ad. No sales, and no leads generated. However, over 2,000 people scrolled past my ad on facebook and about 20 people clicked on the link. How amazing is that? The power of the internet is awe-inspiring. If I can start to put the right ads and the right products in front of the right people, there is literally no end to the success I could have. If anyone has comments of suggestions I'm always up for learning from a pro.

Thanks,

Michael B.S.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @mbsrose !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

banners
Back