The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Fresh Meat

Mazevedo7778

affiliate
Hey everybody, the name is Michael and I am pretty much entirely new to the world of affiliate marketing. What I am looking to do in my first venture is to create a social media presence (currently on facebook and twitter), and monetize my presence. I aim to do this by providing valuable niche content to the community, so that I may become a trustworthy influencer, and leverage my relationships to monetize my presence. With the obvious being clearly states, any ideas for where to find entreprenuer related content that I could recycle, how to gain a following early, and how to structure an overall content strategy. Also any opinions on free traffic sites and using facebook ads to push my brand are appreciates. Thanks.

Hey, Michael, hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Love that you have a plan. That's so important. You know where you want to go, you just need to iron out the details and put in the work to get it all rolling. Sounds like you're ready to do that.

Have you had a chance yet to check out the Social Media Marketing Forum? Aside from our regular members who promote using FB, Twitter and other social sites, there are some really great Q & A threads with Tim Burd and FB Queen.

Best of luck with seeing your plan come to fruition! Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Michael! :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Join groups, swim in smaller tidal ponds adjacent to the *great seas* -- where you might be noticed.

MI
Back