The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are you able to help e-marketer feel fresh magic with affiliates?

fah

affiliate
Hi,

I've 5 years of experience in online marketing with focus on Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, and SEO. But your affiliate niche and community is something completely fresh for me. I'd like to find someone who can help me learn it and feel a fresh magic in this niche simply and immediately.

Is it possible to find here any person who have successful campaigns, so I can invest my money in his traffic funnel to scale And he'd show me exact offer he is promoting, ROI, traffic sources? I know all the theory, and tried zeropark, but don't have any results, and I'm interesting in quick-win solution or investment opportunities where I can help scale someone's working profitable funnel and have a lot of fun, and someone will show me everything step-by-step what he is currently doing with no secrets?!

This is an introductions thread, not a job board or JV opportunity board.

As well, nobody here knows you and it is highly unlikely anyone will give you their knowledge and details of how they run their campaigns.

Sounds to me like you need to decide whether or not this business is really for you. All of us have spent a lot of time and money to learn our trade and develop our skills. This is a business and we treat it as such.

If you want to learn the business and develop your own skill set, there are thousands of members here ready to help. If you are here strictly to have someone turn over their process for success to you, well, that won't happen.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @fah . I'm going to go on the hopeful assumption that you're interested in learning about this industry.

I'd like to find someone who can help me learn it

Now that you've joined our community, you have more than 92,000 someones willing to help you learn.

fresh magic in this niche simply and immediately

The CPA/affiliate concept is simple but it isn't easy, nor is it immediate. You have to learn by reading, by doing, by learning from the mistakes you'll make. It takes time.

Is it possible to find here any person who have successful campaigns

Yes, lots.

so I can invest my money in his traffic funnel to scale And he'd show me exact offer he is promoting, ROI, traffic sources?

Why would a person do that? That's like asking someone to hand you their successful campaigns that they worked hard to figure out how make successful.

I think what you might really be meaning to ask for, is a mentor. Yes? Consider this forum your mentor. Everything you need to get started, test, optimize and scale is right here in the forums, if you're willing to put in the time and effort. Plus, all of our members willingly help each other, so you get tons of advice and support here. But no one will do the work for you.

I'm interesting in quick-win solution

Everybody is but it's almost as rare as a unicorn sighting. :D

someone will show me everything step-by-step what he is currently doing with no secrets?!

Again, that's what we do here. Except no one is likely to reveal their exact offer(s) or a special tweak they've found that works for an active campaign. That would be inviting competition.

I highly recommend that you check out some of the forums, there are lots of nuggets within them. Guides and tutorials might be of special interest to you.

If you want specific help with a campaign you're running, I'd recommend that you start a journey/follow-along thread, so people can help you as you go.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back