The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

French CPA network needed

Zidy

Hi to all.

I'm looking for a network with many french CPA offres.

I'm currently making 200 to 250$ per day with my network only promoting 2 products, but i want to scale my earnings with other offers.

I've been rejected with maxbounty and can't reapply with my emai, don't know why.

I think it's maxbounty that has the most French CPA offers, but maybe someone knows another network that's really good.

My goal is to reach 1.000$ per day at the end of the year.

Hi to all.

I'm currently making 200 to 250$ per day with my network only promoting 2 products, but i want to scale my earnings with other offers.

I've been rejected with maxbounty and can't reapply with my emai, don't know why.

I think it's maxbounty that has the most French CPA offers, but maybe someone knows another network that's really good.

You can surely use offer directories to find out what networks have to offer. From a quick search at ours - Click4ads. I have found 26 networks with CPA French (1200+) offers. Some are:

Clariad
TrafficShark
Toro Advertising
Mobidea
Mobusi
Clciksure.

Hope this helps.

Hi to all.

Hi :)
filtered for you French offers (4000+ offers) : https://affbank.com/offers?o[limit]=30&o[name]=&o[payout_start]=0&o[payout_end]=300&w3-search=&w4-search=fr&o[co][]=51&w5-search=
French Network: Adthink CPA - Affiliate program with reviews on Affbank.com

Last edited:
Hi to all.

You can find plenty of network and their review:
Affiliate Networks | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

i don't know if you have some experience working with french audience, so you could try to work with a spy tool, to help you for this!!

Hi Zidy!

Interesting topic and question.

I think there are many CPA Networks who has offers from France. What you want is a CPA Network who has their own in-house built CPA offers. We (Traffic Company) have our own in-house built offers in more then 15 geo's at the moment. We run the verticals mainstream and adult. We can convert all carriers in France.

You are probably also looking for a CPA Network who does weekly payments. We do :)

If you need any information about our France offers and our own in-house built offers, let me know!

banners
Back