The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Freelancer here

Ilicfreelance

affiliate
Hello to all of you who are reading this

My name is Vukasin Ilic and I am a freelancer. I am only 18 years old, and I love writing about topics I am passionate about, doing some good old SEO and learning new stuff about Internet Marketing. That is also the main reason why I decided to visit and join this forum.

By the way, I heard about this forum long time ago, however, due to lot of work I've been doing, I never had a chance to sign up. Few days ago I stumbled upon Oliver's blog where he mentioned how AffiliateFix helped many, and I came here to learn some new things.

Welcome me!

Hello to all of you who are reading this. My name is Vukasin Ilic and I am a freelancer.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @Ilicfreelance ! Great to have you with us.

I am only 18 years old, and I love writing about topics I am passionate about, doing some good old SEO and learning new stuff about Internet Marketing. That is also the main reason why I decided to visit and join this forum.

Sounds as though you've got a plan!

By the way, I heard about this forum long time ago, however, due to lot of work I've been doing, I never had a chance to sign up. Few days ago I stumbled upon Oliver's blog where he mentioned how AffiliateFix helped many, and I came here to learn some new things.

We're glad the funnel lead you here! Be active, post often, contribute where you can, and it will all fall into place!

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Hey T J

Thanks for welcoming me. After a little bit over a day since I have signed up to this forum, I can easily say that I am delighted with this community. First of all, I really like the design of the forum, it is refreshing and it's kinda ''good for my eyes''. I know it sounds stupid, but unlike many other websites online, my eyes are at least not injured by the awful design. :D

I have also stumbled upon huge number of useful threads here and some very active and helpful members. I am also glad to see that Oliver is actively helping users on Affiliate Fix and I also saw some other big shots in the affiliate industry such as Luke Kling or popularly known as Luke Peerfly. BTW, I am reading his blog too, way to go Luke!

I will make sure that I give my two cents to this forum as well.

Will check out the Dojo, though, I am not signing up as I have plenty of other work to do for (quite busy these days)!

Thanks again!

Haven't seen the Roger's reply. Thanks to you as well, and I will definitely think about posting some of my success stories. By the way, my success stories are mostly based around freelancing as that is the area in which I am extremely active, and I am not sure whether the members of affiliate fix are quite excited about freelancing as I am.

Will know when I explore the forum a little deeper!

Welcome. I am new to this forum as well but not so new w/ affiliate marketing.

Do you have skype info So I can talk with about your freelancing skills?

Hy to all, My name is Nayab, I am a professional freelancer having many skills as my profession. I am a web designer and developer and have made a huge number of sites for my valuable clients. I have been in this field for the last 5 years and its my part time work. i have done my graduation from a recognised world wide university... my university time was awsume.. i am a fun loving guy. i love to make new friends. my aim in life is to visit every corner of this world so that i can capture it in my camera. I have also written many articles. i am a handsome devil with soft hearted nature. I love to be loved :)

Hy to all, My name is Nayab, I am a professional freelancer having many skills as my profession. I am a web designer and developer and have made a huge number of sites for my valuable clients. I have been in this field for the last 5 years and its my part time work. i have done my graduation from a recognised world wide university... my university time was awsume.. i am a fun loving guy. i love to make new friends. my aim in life is to visit every corner of this world so that i can capture it in my camera. I have also written many articles. i am a handsome devil with soft hearted nature. I love to be loved :)

This is @Ilicfreelance 's introduction thread. You should post your own Introductions thread instead of hijacking this one.

hey @Ilicfreelance

I hope you are having great time! I am really interested in your enthusiasm across the freelancing. Looking forward to hear more in this regard. Well, I know freelancing and affiliate marketing have an unbreakable kind of interconnection as freelancers are good source for stuff like, SEO articles and landing page designings. So what kind of services you are offering to your clients. You can even share your experience about the different approaches that different people suggest regarding the keywords placement or so.

Its really nice to meet you, and looking forward to hear a lot! Lets learn, earn and grow together. By the way you ambitiousness and professionalism in this young age is amazing and admirable. Most of the young lads in your age group comes with different approaches like partying and similar kind of stuff..

I wish you great luck ahead!

thanks

MI
Back