The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Website Builder

Graybeard

This was just added to a very reputable coding website with many tutorials
and snippets you can use

This website builder is limited to static HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap, JavaScript

If you want to learn to code a real website this will be good.

The hosting is not good for CPA

Are there any examples of sites developed with this builder? Just wanted to check out how it looks in practice.

I use that site all the time to find fixes for code.
Everyone, even if they are experienced, gets stuck on things.

But the content is a solid learning foundation that is why it is at the top of the SERP for coding queries phrased as a question.

Hi,
The hosting is not good for CPA
Why isn't it good for hosting? Could you please be so kind to tell us why? Thanks!
They even offer tutorials, and many features! I like it
Yeah sure looks awesome. I'm going to start learning html from this. Thank you the explanation about how to insert the script code in html the other day. It has helped me a lot!
limited to static
Is that good or bad? I heard static Websites are lot faster. Dynamic ones take an average of 1-2 extra to load compared to static ones. Is there any truth behind it?

Also what the safety against malwares?
using templates
I'd be looking for responsive templates if they got any.

-

Em

I'd be looking for responsive templates if they got any.
Look for Bootstrap 4 or 5
that code is 100% responsive and commonly used so if you get stuck you will find a "community" search answer usually.

• Wix – Best for most.
  • Hostinger – Easiest option to set up a site in one afternoon.
  • Weebly – Best free website builder for small business owners.
  • WordPress – Best free website builder for blogging.
  • Strikingly – Best free landing page builder.
  • Site123 – Best free website builder for beginners.

I have always loved designing websites. But I confronted the issue of not knowing where to look in website designing and had problems searching for a good place to design my own E-commerce website. Fortunately, I came across a website creator named Wix. Wix is a pure drag-and-drop website builder with excellent features and designs. I love how easy it is to use and how user-friendly it is! I made a site in no time because the site allowed me to have endless possibilities in creating one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always loved designing websites. But I confronted the issue of not knowing where to look in website designing and had problems searching for a good place to design my own E-commerce website. Fortunately, I came across a website creator named Wix. Wix is a pure drag-and-drop website builder with excellent features and designs. I love how easy it is to use and how user-friendly it is! I made a site in no time because the site allowed me to have endless possibilities in creating one.
Isn't Wix slow and buggy?

Fortunately, I came across a website creator named Wix.

There is nothing fortunate about WIX!
  • Wix Hides Complexities
  • Wix Hosts Your Website
  • Wix Brands Themselves on Your Site(s)
  • You Cannot Migrate Your Wix Data Elsewhere Easily
  • Wix Isn't Free – It May Be More Expensive Than You Think
There is more, but that is enough to start!

If you approach building a website, even with something like WIX, as an ‘easy’ task then you’ve started off on the wrong foot. Why should you pretend to be a website developer when your business depends on your website?

The cost of websites built by users that do not know what makes a website really work includes the site doesn’t get found, doesn’t function well, doesn't index well, fails on flow, and on and on and on. That lack of functionality will cost you business, loads of loss!
  • Get a VPS! This is a MUST!
  • Use a professional freelancer developer.
  • Plan out the site on a story board with the developer.
  • Be sure to use site certificates.
  • Decide on writing content or farming it out.
  • If your site is eCommerce, get a good shopping addon like Shopify, et al.

There are a load more requirements for sites. For landers, that's real easy, but you still need much of the above including the VPS.

NEVER USE ANOTHER COMPANIES SERVERS TO HOST YOUR SITES!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this resource. I've used W3Schools before, and it's fantastic for learning web development. Their website builder is a great addition to creating basic sites. Remember, it might not be the best choice for more complex projects or CPA hosting, but then you can use But for beginners and small projects, it's a solid option to get started. Happy coding!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back