The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Free traffic sources

These are the free traffic sources...

• Search Engines (SEO) Search Engine Optimization is probably the best, as well as the largest source of free traffic. ...
  • Email Marketing. ...
  • Social Media. ...
  • Direct Traffic. ...
  • Guest Blogging on other Websites. ...
  • YouTube. ...
  • Post on Reddit. ...
  • Posting on Quora.

Which is the best free traffic sources for cpa offers?
I think these days it has to be social media. Very hard to beat the volume of traffic you can get from the likes of FB. If you're going to put all your eggs in one basket, Facebook is the way.

Free is usually work when you don't want/or have the money to spend.
So how do you spend your time?
SEO has the best returns (sometimes) in terms of ROMI --investment in Marketing and return visits --when your content is worth the viewer's time ;)

i have problem with traffic please you can help me?
You need to help yourself --read some of the posts about traffic. The ask some real questions.
Helpful threads here :
Not 'what is the meaning of life?' <questions that cannot be answered.
Alternatively, I would suggest you look for books written about internet traffic (at kindle?) and invest some time learning.
There is no free ride in life --people may help you some but they will not do your work for you.

I have been trying to rank a post on medium but with little success. Can you help with a guide

To make a site on that platform rank you would have to have more than double the exceptional content that your competitors may have and produce weekly. You will also need to ping your content from your Google Webmaster account manually.

According to SEOChatter (2021):
How do you SEO a Medium article?
Medium SEO Strategy (12 Tips On Using Medium for SEO)
  1. Optimize the SEO Title for Medium Stories.
  2. Use Keywords In the SEO Descriptions.
  3. Optimize Medium Story URLs.
  4. Put Your Main Keyword In the Story Title.
  5. Add SEO Keywords to Headings.
  6. Insert Keywords In the Content.
  7. Optimize Image Filenames for SEO.
According to Medium (2016)
  1. Set Up A Google Webmaster Tools Account. ...
  2. Set Up Google Analytics. ...
  3. Ping Google About Your New Content. ...
  4. Submit Your RSS To FeedBurner. ...
  5. Share New Content On Major Social Networks.

Instagram​

Instagram can be used to generate free traffic. In the description, the main emphasis should be on high-quality visuals and a well-written sales text.

The social network is effective for promoting acting opportunities (for example, in conjunction with Tinder and other dating sites), nutraceuticals, commodities, information business, and financial offers such as MFI.

Instagram’s algorithms have learned to distinguish between unique and duplicate content. You’ll need original photos and image editing tools to do this.

The offer or pre-listing link can be included in the profile description or in Stories. Use formats that increase engagement to promote the offer, such as image galleries, videos, IGTV, reels, and stories. If the link takes you to a website or landing page, make sure it loads quickly and is mobile-friendly.

Free ways to promote and attract CA:

• Mass following and mass following manually. You can subscribe and like profiles of people from the target audience. Statistics show that some of the users who get likes, subscribe back;
  • Posts motivating people to follow the link in the description, in every post.
  • Expert comments in profile blogs, communities, and accounts.
  • Mutual PR with bloggers with a small audience (celebrity bloggers will not PR for free).
  • Bulk Stories — helps to increase coverage.
The services of mass liking, mass following, and motivated traffic should be used with caution and within reasonable limits. There is a great risk that the subscribers who come will be disinterested. Furthermore, Instagram algorithms detect bots quickly and penalize accounts with low-quality content.

Twitter​

The microblogging social network is popular in all geo. Moderation here is more loyal than on Facebook. What kind of offers can get in:
  • in the niche of finance, investment, and earning opportunities;
  • infobusiness, education;
  • gambling, betting.
It is important to use warmed up accounts, preferably several, to increase algorithm trust. You may need an antidetect browser( I recommend AdsPower), resident proxies.

YouTube​

On YouTube, you can create a channel on the topic of the promoted offers and promote it. It is important to achieve a large number of views and stimulate comments from subscribers so that algorithms begin to place the channel in recommendations. The ranking is also influenced by the total viewing time and conversions to other videos on the channel.

You need to use keywords in the title, description, and the video itself: content from YouTube is well indexed by search engines. To shoot video, you will need a camera, a microphone, and good studio lighting. Video editing software is also needed.

Push traffic, these days it converts great.
Well said! but pus traffic is form of paid traffic. Mind you though, it's good to combine both, free and paid traffic sources. Combining free social media exposure and paid traffic like push traffic, might surprise you with the results you will be seeing

I have been trying to rank a post on medium but with little success.
Free sites don't rank these days.
what-if-i-told-you-seo-matrix-400.jpg

Well said! but pus traffic is form of paid traffic. Mind you though, it's good to combine both, free and paid traffic sources. Combining free social media exposure and paid traffic like push traffic, might surprise you with the results you will be seeing
And to me, free traffic is the best thing ever. So you understand how to bring people in from it. And that leads to very good results.

banners
Back