The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Free Swipe Files

King Conga

I've watched dozens copywriting YouTubes from Dan Lok and others and they all recommend keeping a Swipe file, whether hard or soft copy. They also recommend collecting Swipe files offered for free on the web. I found one good one, but I wanted to see if anyone here knew of any resources for the taking.

I would refrain from being a Dan Lok follower. A bit of reputation issue and many horrible reviews.

I wanted to see if anyone here knew of any resources for the taking

The best thing to do for swipe files is get the most recent file available. This is done by signing up to an abundance of various email subscriptions by top marketers, top networks and affiliate programs, and especially the top competitors in the niche you are addressing. Collect these emails over time and you will have a massive collection to work from. I have done this for more than twenty years and have a HUGE library of angles, hooks, triggers, and awesome copy. Think of it as an intelligence platform of your own. We use platforms to spy on current campaigns, do this on your own to spy on the current emails in the markets and niches.

MI
Back