The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Aditya007

Hello everyone,

I've seen quite a few threads and posts asking for free spy tools, so here's a list of some free spy tools that do not require a CC submit for a trial. It can help you get some idea about what's your competitor running these days:
  • AffBank Apy Tool: It's a completely free native ad spy tool that shows information like Ad title, image, impressions, ad network name, countries date, landing page URL, etc
  • Spypush: It's a push ad spy tool with a 24hr (no CC) free trial for 5 countries i.e. Germany, France, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Thailand
  • Push.cpa.rip: It's a completely free push ad spy tool with sufficient information about the ads like ad network, dates, image, landing page URL, etc.
  • Spyteg: It's an adult ad spy tool (limited access in free tier) with various ad formats such as Banner ads, Native ads, video ads. It also has a separate feature of landing pages without checking the creatives. Bonus is you can select the creatives and download zip with one click.
Feel free to add more to this thread. :)

Damn, I thought I could do without it, but I guess I can't. Well, thanks anyway. Now I'm gonna try it out. Anyway, at least it's work-related spying, not partner-related. I once downloaded spy facebook because I thought my husband was cheating on me. Turns out I'm just an anxious fool. It was humiliating. All that's left to do is fight that feeling now, convincing myself that it's necessary for work...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

I've seen quite a few threads and posts asking for free spy tools, so here's a list of some free spy tools that do not require a CC submit for a trial. It can help you get some idea about what's your competitor running these days:
  • AffBank Apy Tool: It's a completely free native ad spy tool that shows information like Ad title, image, impressions, ad network name, countries date, landing page URL, etc
  • Spypush: It's a push ad spy tool with a 24hr (no CC) free trial for 5 countries i.e. Germany, France, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Thailand
  • Push.cpa.rip: It's a completely free push ad spy tool with sufficient information about the ads like ad network, dates, image, landing page URL, etc.
  • Spyteg: It's an adult ad spy tool (limited access in free tier) with various ad formats such as Banner ads, Native ads, video ads. It also has a separate feature of landing pages without checking the creatives. Bonus is you can select the creatives and download zip with one click.
Feel free to add more to this thread. :)
Thanks for this great information.

I have tried Spyteg, it is very powerful and has a large database. Highly recommend.

I wanted to mention AdFlex, a free adspy tool that offers very precise filtering of ads, and is completely free (no CC registeration). But, it is limited to 10 searches.

Hope this helps!

MI
Back