The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free PR

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
As per usual, I'm not sure that I'm posting in the correct category. If not K, please move or delete.

I came across something that I thought was interesting. Maybe you guys already know about it.

Free Publicity - Connecting Reporters and News Sources - Help a Reporter Out

The way it basically works is, you sign up, read the daily calls for experts/products/brands that reporters, TV news and the like want to do a story on. I read the success stories, sounds like it can work really, really well.

If I understood correctly, if you respond and a reporter contacts you, they ask questions by email.

Anyway, thought it might be helpful to people who are specifically building a brand. From what I read, if you're an expert in anything, they'd like you to sign up.

If you do register and they run a story on you, don't forget to come back and let us know!

I've been on board with them for many years. It can be effective with content sites you may have and back-link to the articles and reports you may contribute to. It can be effective for local, national, and occasionally international exposure as well. Helps to establish the "expert in the field" persona side of your marketing if played properly.

Nice find. Look forward to utilizing it...I have some experience using Vocus (PR was my B.A degree) and I was able to land pretty decent coverage during internships/others. Can get expensive so it will be interesting to see how HARO works.

banners
Back