“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free OTO (one time offer) software

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by jan135, Feb 26, 2019.

1. jan135

jan135 Affiliate affiliate

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find FREE OTO software? I have looked all over the web and can only find paid ones such as in Clickfunnels.
    I would appreciate any info thanks.

Deeptanshu likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master

OTO's have nothing to do with a software platform. An OTO, "One Time Offer", can be anything. Usually an incentive to buy some thing now. In fact, the OTO is as old as civilization itself.

Last year some bozo came up with some software or service called One Time Offer but it was a sham, a worthless product.

Click Funnels is a funnel building platform. It has an option, when creating offers, to add OTO's. You can have as many OTO's as you like in any funnel built with any platform.

An OTO is nothing more than an enticement to buy now, or as a means of getting old product sold, or service sold, etc. There are an infinite number of formulas for primary sales with OTO's (up-sells & down-sells). Most all of them have some type of "scarcity" tactic involved in their presentation and availability.

An OTO is know also, and more professionally, as an up-sell and sometimes a down-sell. Both a means to make additional sale(s) after the primary purchase is in process, and sometimes completed, of a primary product/service sale.

It is a sales tactic, nothing more!

As for ClickFunnels, well, watch this video of them explaining how to add an "up-sell" (OTO) to a funnel. Any Sales funnel platform can do this.

If you are looking for something for free, well, you will need to build your own funnels from scratch then.

Long Sales Letter > Payment Page with up-sell or down-sell > OTO1 > either up-sell or down-sell > OTO2 > up-sell or down-sell > OTO3 > up-sell or down-sell > make payment(s).

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Samuel William Bailey likes this.
  4. jan135

jan135 Affiliate affiliate

Thank-you for replying.
    Yes, I thought I may have to make my own funnels. No one wants to give anything away for free these days. When it comes to funnels anyway.
    I will take another look at click funnels.

5. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master

We have some creatives businesses in the Resources area that are worth looking into also.

6. Dario

Dario Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

If you are looking for an alternative for ClickFunnels, some good options would be Builderall and Kartra.

ClickFunnels is overpriced in my opinion :)

7. Meghan11

Meghan11 Affiliate affiliate

Update us if you find free.

MI