The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free lots of music for yout youtube video.

Actually YouTube also has a large number of creative common music library. Where you can add music without any copyrighting issue. Just go to your YouTube account creator studio and there you'll find a section named "Create" and you'll find lots of music there.

Hello, Video marketers!
We searched around the internet and get some best and quality collection of copyright free music.

You can use it for your video and it will not a problem for monetization.

Royalty Free Music by Bensound | Creative Commons Music

Royalty Free Music
Thanks Samantham,
As a family in this forum, it is always a joy to see the way guys share some of the tips they have learn throughout the day. One thing I know is that a candle will never go off for lighting another candle. This has been driving me always. Back on the music that is free, it will be great especially when I am looking for those fine tunes to put on the background of the websites that I always develop. People have gone ahead developing tools that grab the youtube videos without the permission of the owner. However, with the free ad allowed music, proper marketing of the idea will help curb the growing malice.

Most of time YT send me a warning so I no longer use music in my videos, but thanks for link. I will try it.

Currently I use inbuilt music in yt.

That's safest but sometimes they don't have what you want.

Re the warning, if you're using public domain music, you can dispute the claim and win. I've won every time. Make very sure you have a right to use it before you lodge your dispute though then provide the facts as evidence.

Downside is, YT allows the person making the claim on your music to earn income on your account for a while. Means your viewers have to see ads until the claim is released or you win the dispute. That part sucks but is something you can live with for a brief period of time.

MI
Back