The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free landing page templates

Bloody Tourist

AffKit Ninja
I just found out that Leadpages are giving away their top landing page templates for free. Am I the only one who didn't know about this?

Right here: The Ultimate List of Free Landing Page Templates From Leadpages

You need to optin to download them, just grab a disposable here: ✉ SharkLasers.com and grab them! :)

Pro tip: I use Brackets to edit these.

I havent used Leadpages for years, because I hated their design interface and lack of freedom. I use Instapage for my leadgen pages. Looking forward to pagesource | The Ultimate Landing Page Software though! ;)

Very nice here, thank you a lot! I would like to try them one day too. I personally created my landing page with the help of the web design company from https://weblium.com and I am very happy about it. But if I decide to build a new one, I would like to try doing it on my own ;)

Last edited:
What do you guys mean by "has anyone tried them"? These are proven landing pages designed by the biggest landing page service around. They can get more conversion data on a page than a single affiliate can get in a lifetime.

So you know the setup is good. All you need to do add some awesome copy and start hustling.

What do you guys mean by "has anyone tried them"? These are proven landing pages designed by the biggest landing page service around. They can get more conversion data on a page than a single affiliate can get in a lifetime.

So you know the setup is good. All you need to do add some awesome copy and start hustling.
Couldn't agree more :)

banners
Back