The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

free auto approve .edu backlinks

OK, here I go showing my newbie-ness again - but why do you want to use .edu backlinks?
I looked at some of these links and they are not relevant to what my site and articles are
about. They are to education institutions it seems, but why would I link my health and
fitness oriented site to a fashion school site?
What am I missing here?

Mark

OK, here I go showing my newbie-ness again - but why do you want to use .edu backlinks?
I looked at some of these links and they are not relevant to what my site and articles are
about. They are to education institutions it seems, but why would I link my health and
fitness oriented site to a fashion school site?
What am I missing here?

Mark

Hey Mark,
It doesn't matter where they come, as long as they come. Of course relevant links will add more weight to your rankings. But it's better than nothing. Just go for it. It'll certainly make some effect on your rankings. As you know, these are very rare links to find. domains with .edu & .gov always carry more weight than .com or .net.

just to add, quality is always better than quantity, you may have 1000 crappy .com link but you could easily outrank these with a few quality .edu backlinks:) One advice is that don't get attracted to numbers especially when services offer 100000 backlinks for a low price. Pretty sure that these will either die off and not provide any significant serp at all. Before outsourcing your backlinking service, make sure you check them properly, what type of backlinks they are, the pr range of the given links, where they are making those link (eg: forum posts) and don't forget to check whether they will create and ping all links given. The reason is, logically speaking, google knows that a person could not possibly get 1000 (just an example) backlinks in one day for your site if you did it manually, so if they get all your links indexed eg all 10000 of them, your site will get flagged and sandboxed. once your site is in prison, it's very hard to get out:p just don't overdo it:D

Thanks. Can I give an advice? pick links that is related to your niche. Getting a thousand irrelevant backlinks is not good. Your site could be penalized if you do that. Do it with cautions. =)

hmmm, not sure about site getting penalize for having irrelevant links but it would definitely be better to have links relevant to your site:)

banners
Back