The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Article Submission List

Thanks for the list.

289 will take a long time for me to go through all.

Do you have a few specific ones which will bring the most traffics?

Thanks

mmm, well, I have a list of about 1.600 article directories, but only 150 of them are worth submitting to ... that's less then 10%

in other words; make sure you check them very carefully, so you don't waste your time ...

tip: most of the PR5 directories hardly pass on any link-love ...

Apart from ezine

I think apart from ezine no article directory has been able to gain as much success as ezine. What is your view about it.

Hi to all..I am bob and i am new to the group...Hope you enjoyed a lot on the new year's eve...

Yeah it's a lengthy and worthy list, you have included all the major article marketing sites. Thanks for writing....

What do people suggest is the best course of action with articles?

Submit them to directories?
Tell people about the articles in forums (wiuth backlinks that DoFollow)?

When you have the raw article what are the key things then to do with it?

Great list but like others have stated its really quality > quantity..90% of these will fail out within the year becoming parked/redirected or buggy so choose wisely

mmm, well, I have a list of about 1.600 article directories, but only 150 of them are worth submitting to ... that's less then 10%

in other words; make sure you check them very carefully, so you don't waste your time ...

tip: most of the PR5 directories hardly pass on any link-love ...
so, I've finally put my list on a domain;
Article Directory List for Article Writing and Article Submissions | Luminous Company :: Articles Services

the top-20 are really worth it, but make sure you pay a lot of attention to all the details while submitting!

banners
Back