The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Free Advertising Blog with Full Syndication

StephenR

affiliate
Hey all! I have recently released my new site The Free Advertising Blog. This free internet advertising service will allow you to post your home based business opportunities, products and services, income opportunities and press releases to a much broader audience through blogging and Really Simple Syndication (RSS).

What is RSS?:

RSS is used to provide information via short descriptions of web content combineds with a link to the full version of the content. This information is delivered as an XML (EXtensible Markup Language) file called RSS feed, RSS stream, or RSS channel. An orange rectangle with the letters XML (XML iconic button) or RSS (RSS iconic button) is often used as a link to a site's RSS feed.

As qouted by MarketingStudies.net here are some of the current drawbacks with conventional marketing:
- E-mail is quickly losing its marketing power. Depending on e-mail to power your internet marketing activities is putting your business in serious jeopardy. On the average, 64.7% of the business e-mail you send is not even opened, let alone read.

- Your internet content is not getting delivered to your customers, prospects or business parnters. This includes your e-zine, as well as your direct marketing and even customer support messages.

- Thousands of new web sites are launched every day, making the competition for search engine visibility worse than ever before.

- Advertising programs, such as Google AdWords, are seeing huge increases in advertising costs. Achieving a positive ROI is difficult at best, and impossible for many.
By leveraging the power of blogging, compounded by RSS marketing, Free Advertising Blog users will easily gain much more exposure for their websites and offered services (i.e. affiliate programs). Search Engines absolutely love blogs and devour them. The Free Advertising Blog offers a perfect platform to get your marketing news spread throughout the community with exposure in over 50 top Blog Directories. In addition, Free Advertising Blog users can receive hourly updates on new home based business opportunities, products and services and income opportunities.

How do I start using this free Internet advertising service?:

In order to use the Free Advertisng Blog you must be a Registered user. User registration is automated but requires administrative activation. Account Activations should take no longer than 24 hours. Once your account has been activated you will be authorized to post in any of the the three free internet advertising categories.

Please adhere to the Usage Guidelines. Failure to follow my simple instructions may result in your account being permanently banned.

Go Register NOW and start utlizing this free Internet advertising service. Thank you for your time and I wish you much success in your business.

Last edited by a moderator:
TY...unfortunately I hit a MAJOR bump in road concerning permissions so it's release is slightly delayed. :(

MI
Back