The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FragTard.net Gaming Site

P

Pentarix

Duke and I have been hard at work on our newest project (one of many) which is www.FragTard.net

I'll be updating this topic as we go along, adding information about what we offer and where we're going with the site but without revealing to much information before I should, let's just say w've got some really exciting plans for the site and invite you all to take a look and add your ideas/feedback. Thanks!

This is actually a revised website of one that was online close to 8 months ago now. We've actually come up with site direction (something we new little about) and a goal to acheive and it's thanks in part to all the fantastic advice given in these pages, thanks guys!

Sincerely,

Ken

It's starting to take shape now, we've got a game we're interested in supporting in a community setting and will be focusing on renting, perhaps purchasing, a game server for 32 player or more. This will allow people to come join in our type of game play which focuses on teamwork and tatics. There are lots of other features and benefits we want to offer as we go along but at the moment we are still a retarded child learning not to smack himself in the face.

banners
Back