The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Currently, what kind of affiliate marketing site can earn good income?

Krishno

affiliate
I have been doing affiliate marketing at Adcenter for a long time. I left the affiliate marketing job after leaving Adcenter. I want to work again in affiliate marketing, in that case if someone can find a good affiliate site. I will be benefited. I have already worked on affforce affiliate site, I am not able to earn much here. Please someone help me.

Your own SEO/referral website; or,
An affiliate program or network?

People earn with all segments or niches --with the right quality of traffic.
What do you understand how to sell or how to get the traffic for ..it's a chicken or egg comes first thing.

Well AdCenter is FB, and AffForce is a CPA network for traffic catering to movies, TV shows, eBooks, sports, downloads, and sweepstakes.

Truthfully, this doesn't really tell us much about your experience.

Seems to me, you need to start from scratch and really learn what affiliate marketing is all about.

Your own SEO/referral website; or,
An affiliate program or network?

People earn with all segments or niches --with the right quality of traffic.
What do you understand how to sell or how to get the traffic for ..it's a chicken or egg comes first thing.
please you suggest me good CPA network.

Can you recommend me a good bank?
Without knowing where I live or what type of account?
Of course not.

The are many, many posts here by both affiliate networks that have permissions and credibility with comments or posts about them by members of this forum. If you are serious about finding a network or affiliate program --do that research first.

Finding an affiliate program that fits your niche and your style is not always easy.

There are a few things to consider when looking for an affiliate program.

The first is what type of products or services you want to promote. If you have traffic or can buy traffic related to fashion, you will want to find an affiliate program that offers fashion items. If you have traffic or can buy traffic related to travel, you will want to find an affiliate program that offers travel products or services.

The second thing to consider is the commission structure. Some affiliate programs will pay you a flat rate for every sale you make, while others will pay you a percentage of the sale. Some programs will also pay you a bonus for each sale you make.

Last edited:
banners
Back