The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best online shopping sites

Best for what?

ebay is a mixed bag: everything from cheap crap from the Orient to good values on some merchandise and some interesting 'pre-owned' items.
Amazon is good for general merchandise.
I like Newegg for major computer parts -- consistent good quality. Amazon is good too. Ebay is a mixed bag quality wise.
There are a lot of brick and mortar big-box stores (chain retailers) here that will take your order online and deliver in a few days from their regional warehouse to the local store items for pick-up.

Best for what?

Hi, I would like to say, best in terms of what?
It has to be decided by what you are looking to do.
Are you looking to buy or sell some random stuff, that could be old & new.
I like Amazon for General Merchandizing.
There are many good option, if you are looking to some specific category to go with.

I think it depends where are you :)

For USA it would be Amazon and Ebay.

For China Aliexpress and the other one (for branded products).

For Poland Allegro and Zalando for clothes.

For Germany Ebay and Zalando too.

Ukrainians for example don't use Amazon very often, way less than Poles due to problems at board.

Hey there! I totally understand the struggle of finding affordable clothes for kids. As a parent myself, I'm always on the lookout for places that won't break the bank. Have you tried checking out your local thrift stores? They often have gently used clothes that are still in great condition, and for a fraction of the price. Another option is to check out online marketplaces like eBay or Facebook Marketplace for second-hand clothes. If you're looking for new clothes specifically, there are a few websites that offer great deals.

Hey there! I totally understand the struggle of finding affordable clothes for kids. As a parent myself, I'm always on the lookout for places that won't break the bank. Have you tried checking out your local thrift stores? They often have gently used clothes that are still in great condition, and for a fraction of the price. Another option is to check out online marketplaces like eBay or Facebook Marketplace for second-hand clothes. If you're looking for new clothes specifically, there are a few websites that offer great deals.

I recently discovered kidswagg and have been really happy with the outfits I've gotten for my kids. They have a wide variety of styles and sizes, and the prices are very reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back